Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11

    After listening to the explanation of System 002, Chu Qiyu did not choose to make a wish, but followed the action of the wishing tree seedlings before, and put the young leaves close to the gap; "Thank you,

    but I can do this myself Yes, so you should take back the leaves and grow up well." Chu Qiyu said softly.

    As if understanding her thoughts, the wishing tree sapling retracted its roots without stopping them, allowing the leaves to return to the branches, as if they had never been picked off.

    Chu Qiyu tapped the leaves of the wishing tree lightly, got up and continued to do the task, planted spirit berries on the empty land, and soon she owned a field of spirit berries.

    When Chu Qiyu was going to plant Yunyue gourd seeds on the empty reclaimed land, he was stopped by system 002.

    "What's the matter?" Chu Qiyu asked, a thought flashed in his mind: Could it be that he wants to grow with Hongyunyue Gourd Field?

    Thinking of the location of Hongyunyue Gourd on the map, Chu Qiyu felt more and more bad, as if he saw that the limited energy of the advanced aircraft was about to be consumed in a large amount.

    System 002: "Host, please check the task requirements carefully."

    Chu Qiyu opened the task interface and took a closer look: [Five-color cloud moon gourd field (limited to 7 days): There is a connected five-color cloud moon gourd field, it is recommended to mark it according to the system Planting, you can get a harvest bonus. ]

    That is to say, even if she doesn't want the harvest bonus, if she plants directly here, she needs to make up one more color than the original one.

    After understanding this, Chu Qiyu collected the Yunyue gourd seeds, and then received the rewards for the two previously completed tasks.

    [Obtain 100 experience points, spirit bee hive × 1, random vegetable seeds × 10 bags, low-level nutrient agent × 100] [

    obtain 150 experience points, small fish pond (5 × 5) × 1, fish fry × 100, spirit spring water (for plants only) x 1 bowl]

    Seeing the rewards given by the fruit fields, Chu Qiyu couldn’t help rubbing his stomach, wanting to eat pickled fish, “It’s a pity that there is no kitchen.”

    Of course, no sauerkraut either.

    Recalling the taste of the nutrient, Chu Qiyu sighed faintly, placed the spirit bee hives in the same position as the previous two according to the system prompts, and then walked to the empty space.

    There are still four pieces of reclaimed land left, and she plans to plant four bags of random vegetable seeds among them first, and then reclaim the wasteland to plant the rest after she has rested, otherwise the harm to her body will not be worth the loss.     After planting these 4 bags of random vegetable seeds, go to see the changes on the panel. The previous level gift package has not been opened, and there is also a chance for a low-level lucky turntable, as well as greening value, building value, water source value and activity. A certain amount of rewards, probably one or two gift boxes.     I hope that the seeds of the cloud moon gourd can be grown from it! Chu Qiyu prayed secretly.     After spreading ten bottles of low-level nutrient agents on the land, Chu Qiyu complained: "If this is to reclaim a hundred or so pieces of land in the future, it will take me a day just to spread the nutrient agents?" System 002: "If the host     needs , You can spend points to change it, and exchange 10 bottles of nutrient supplements for a piece of land into a large bottle of nutrient supplements." "     How many points?" If you don't need much, you can change it directly. Let's wait until she completes the mission of the five-color cloud moon gourd field.     System 002: "10 points."     "Changed." Chu Qiyu waved his hand, and she could easily take out only 10 points.     System 002: "Okay, do you need to replace the nutrient     in the host's hand?     " matter.     After the four bags of random vegetables were planted, Chu Qiyu placed the fish pond on the opposite side of the wooden house, at the other end of the circular lawn. After putting the fish fry into it, he walked towards the wishing tree seedlings with the bowl of special spiritual spring water for plants.