chapter 1

Jack was a lion cub and he loved to go out and play with his friends but he gets mistreated by his father. Because ever since his mother died he has been getting mistreated by his father by stupid stuff. "JACK! COME HERE NOW!" Jack runs to his father, "yes father?" Jack was trembling but kept holding his ground. "I want you to meet your new mom and sister" Jack looked at his stepmom and stepsister. "Hi I'm lila and this is mya" Mya came out from behind her mother. "h-hi" Mya came over to Jack and sat in front of him. "Hi Mya I'm Jack nice to meet you" Mya smiled, "you to Jack" Mya and Jack started giggling. "Alright you two go play" Jack and Mya looked at their mom, "ok mom!" They both said and they left. "Hey honey why did you yell at Jack for?" Jake didn't answer the first time but after a couple minutes he answered. "Because I don't think before I do anything and I know that's not a good excuse to yell at him but after my wife died I have been having trouble focusing on what I have to do and stuff" lila looked at her mate. "Hey how about you apologize to him and he might forgive you ok?" Jake looked at lila and smiled, "ya sure" they both lay down for a nap. A couple hours later Jack and Mya played with Jack's friends until they had to go home and Jack and Mya decided to go home. "Mom, Dad we're home!" Mya yelled. "Jake and Lila woke up and saw that Jack and Mya beside them. "Hey Jack, hey Mya" their mother said. "Hey Jack I wanted to talk to you is that ok?" Jack was confused but nodded. They both went out of the cave and sat down. "Hey Jack I wanted to apologize for mistreating you and being a horrible father to..." Jack was shocked and stayed quiet for him to finish. "And I-I wanted a new start is that ok?" Jack was so happy that his father apologized to him and he got up and jumped on his father hugging him, "ofc! Father I forgive you!" Jake was so shocked and happy that Jack forgave him. After they hanged out with each other for a bit they went back into the cave and ate dinner and then went to bed.