chapter 5

It's been a few days since the accident and Jack and Mason has walked none stopped day but they will stop during the night. "Mason we have been walking for days what will happen if we don't find anywhere safe to live?" Mason didn't answer and Jack just stayed quiet. They kept walking until they found a lake to drink out of them they went to find some food for lunch until they found a lion cub on the ground with a scratch on his side. "What the hell?" Jack whispered. They walked over to him and saw that he was still breathing. "Good he's still breathing Mason try to find something to put pressure on the wound" Mason nodded and went to something. "Hey, hey are you ok?" Jack saw that he was waking up. "W-Where am I?" The cub asked. "Well I'm not sure but My friend is finding something to put pressure on your wound ok?" he nodded. "Hey Jack found a huge leaf! will that work!?" Mason yelled and Jack said "Ya that'll work" Mason came back with the huge leaf and Jack put the leaf on him to stop the blood from leaving his body. "Ok done you ok?" The cub nodded and was getting tired. "Hey stay with us ok?" Mason said to the cub. "Mason I already said the bleeding stopped so he can sleep if he wants he must be exhausted, so umm... what's your name?" The cub couldn't answer for a moment but after that he spoke. "Names..Ash" Ash was getting really tired so he just fell asleep. "Ok so his name is Ash so we have to tell our names later" Mason went to sleep while Jack stayed up all night staying a look out for any danger. In the morning Ash woke up to see Mason right beside him and seen a white handsome lion and he blushed a little and kept staring at him until he woke up. Mason woke to see that Ash was staring at him. Mason blushed and Ash blushed really hard. "Sorry..." Mason giggled "it's fine" Mason and Ash looked over at Jack that was sitting still looking for danger but didn't realize that Mason and Ash was up. "Hey Jack" Mason said walking over to Jack. "Oh hey Mason how did you sleep?" Mason didn't answer and was worried that Jack didn't get sleep last night. "How many hours did you sleep Jack?" Jack looked down, "zero" Mason was shocked his friend never did that. "Alright you are going to sleep right now Jack", "wait no it's fine let's go" Jack was about to walk away when Mason pounced on him. Jack fell on him back and opened his eyes to see that Mason was on him. Jack blushed like crazy. "Jack I'm not saying it again you are going to sleep and me and Ash will find some stuff for lunch ok?" Jack only nodded and Mason got off of him and then walked over to a stop to sleep. When Jack fell asleep Mason and Ash went to find some stuff for lunch.