chapter 2

It's been a few days and Jack's father has been going back when his mother died. "MYA, JACK COME HERE!" The two cubs ran to their father. "Y-yes F-Father" Jack stuttered. "WHY IS THERE MUD ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!" the cubs flinch at their father's words. "I WANT YOU TWO TO CLEAN IT NOW!!!" Lila came in the room to see what the yelling was about, "what the heck is all this yelling!?" Lila was confused. "Well these two got mud all over the floor and I need to clean up!" Lila looked at the scared cubs. "Jake the cubs are freaking scared what the heck?!" Jake looked at the cubs and felt bad for yelling at them. "Oh God I'm sor-" Jack interrupt him. "NO!!!" the three looked at Jack. "NO DAD! YOU SAY SORRY EVERY SINGLE TIME AND THIS KEEPS GOING ON! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP!" Jake came closer Jack. "J-Jack I'm-" Jack backed away, "You know what dad? I don't think your ever sorry... BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!" his family looked shocked and Jake brought out his claws and scratched Jack in the eye. Jack fell on the floor and started to tear up, Jake notice what he did and started to tear up as well. "S-Son are yo-" he stopped talking because Jack ran up to Lila and started to cry his eyes out. "JAKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Jake looked at them with sorry looked on his face, "YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT I NEED YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR A BIT GOT IT!!" Jake nodded and was about to leave when his mate started talking, "and your lucky that I'm still in love with you or I would left with the kids" Jake just stood there and then he spoke, "I-I know daring and I'm sorry and I-I will leave you guys alone and I love you and the cubs" Then he went out of the cave. "Are you alright Jack?" Jack didn't talk but he nodded. "Alright here let clean you up" Jack let his mom clean up his wound. Night past and Jack's family was asleep then he was about to get out of the cave when he heard Mya woke up, "Jack where are you going?" Jack had to lie to his sister. "I wanna get some fresh air and I will back in here and sleep right next to you when I'm done ok? You just have to sleep because you have a big day tomorrow!" Mya looked at him happily, "ok brother good night!" Jack said "goodnight sis" after he sall her sleeping he made a run for it he ran until he couldn't anymore. "Ok I'm far away from home I just have to find shelter" Jack ran again until he found a cave and slept there for the night.