Chapter 7

It's been a few years now and Jack, Mason and Ash are teenagers now. They have been living in a den together and they like it. "Ok Jack what for today?" Mason asked Jack. "Well I have found two henya's trying to catch a zebra other then that nothing on any danger" Mason to Jack. "Ok Ash" Jack begin. "Can you hunting today for lunch? Me and Mason are going to find some water because the water is dying down" Ash nodded. "Got it and I did see a male lion come here and drank some of our water I couldn't fight it off because it was huge" Ash explained. "Hmm ok if it happens again come and tell me and we'll scare him off ok?" Ash nodded and went off to hunt. "Ok Jack you ready?" Mason asked Jack and Jack nodded. They went off to find a another watering hole. After looking for a while and found nothing they were about to go home when a noise of a branch breaking. Jack and Mason turned around to see what the sound was. "Who's there? Show yourself?!" Jack yelled. "J-Jack?" A female voice saying to Jack. "How do you know my fucking name?" Jack said to the female voice. Mya came out of hiding and Jack thought his heart was going to pop right out of his chest. "Jack do you know this girl?" Jack didn't answer for moment. Jack was back to earth and started to talk. "U-Umm ya I know her" Jack started. "And she is my... sister" Mason was speechless. "Jack where have you been all of us have been worried sick about you" Mya said to Jack as she walked over to him and gave his cheek a small lick. "Well don't Mya" Jack said as he started to get up. "And don't tell that old man or mom that you saw me got it?" Mya was shocked to see that Jack changed. Mya nodded and got up and started to walk away. Mason did the same thing. "Jack you coming?" Jack turned to him. "I know they will bring them so I'm going to stay here and see what happens next and I'll be back to sun down ok?" Mason nodded and went home. Mya went home and saw her family. "Hey Mya any luck?" Mya nodded. The parents were shocked. "Y-You found Jack?!" Jake asked out loud. Mya nodded and said "but he doesn't want us to worry about him and didn't want me to tell you guys but I can show where I saw him.." the parents nodded and fallowed Mya to the spot where she found Jack. "Right here" Mya said. "Well well look who's here my old man" Jack said in a angry tone and getting out of his hiding spot. "J-Jack" Jake started to talk when Jack silence him. "Shut up old man you have no right saying my name" Jack said to his father. "Jack stop pls" Lila said to Jack almost crying. "Mom..fine your lucky that mom was here or I would have had a big talk with you...but it's almost sun down and I better get home" Jack was about to leave when Mya spoke. "Wait Jack..." Jack turned around to see his sister. "I'm sorry for telling them but we want you come home with us..pls.." Jack walked over to his sister and sat beside her and gave her a small smile. "Maybe in the future but for right now sorry but no.." Jack's family almost felt like crying so did Jack when he left. "JACK PLS COME BACK!!" Mya yelled and Jack was almost broke down. When he got home he saw that Mason and Ash sleeping. Jack gave them a small smile and then he ate. After he ate he watched out. It was after midnight and Jack remembered what he and Mya sang. 'I got you sister~ I got you sister~ I'll be watching you to the day I die~ to the day I die~ ohhh~ I'll be watching you to the day I die~ ohhh~ I got you sister~' Jack sang and he didn't know that Mason and Ash blushing. "Jack I didn't know that you sing" Ash said and Jack turned around and saw Ash and Mason looking at him and he blushed like crazy. "How much did you here?" Mason said "well the whole song" Jack just laid down and went to sleep so did Mason and Ash.