Chapter 6

It's been a few hours and Mason and Ash came back with food and was going to wake Jack up. Mason walked over to Jack and nudge him abit. "Jack wake up, we got lunch" Jack woke up and got up and went over to eat. "Hey Ash" Jack said while Ash looked at him. "Hmm?" Jack took a bite out of his food before answering. He swallowed his food and asked the question. "Why were you laying on the floor with a wound on you?" Ash stopped eating so he could think. "Well I was running away from home because all the animals hated me except for my parents they loved me but I wasn't thinking and I just ran and didn't realize where I was and a hyena came over and attacted me" Mason and Jack looked at each other and didn't say for the rest of the meal. After they were done eating they went back to walking and Ash came along. "So where are we going?" Mason had to be honest that he didn't know where he was going. "To be honest with you I don't know" A couple of hours went by and they saw a perfect stop to stay at. "Ok we'll be living here in this den" Jack said. Mason and Ash somehow liked Jack how happy he was and cheerful. "Ok Jack we have to hunt for food, Jack I know that you can hunt but what about you Ash?" Mason turned around and faced Ash. "Umm ya I do actually my dad taught me" Mason nodded and went into the den to see if it's safe. "Ok it's safe, Jack and Ash why don't you guys find food and I'll clean this den up", "Right!" Jack and Ash said. They all did what they supposed to do. Jack was looking something good to eat for them. "Hmm let's see...oh! Found a rabbit" Jack got into a hunting position and walked very closely and jumped up on to the air and landed on the rabbit. "Well that was to easy!" Ash did the same thing what Jack was doing but caught a baby zebra. Once they got back to their den they dropped the food and they picked up or they shared something. "Well how was hunting for you both?" Jack and Ash raised their heads up and Jack smiled and said "it was great!" Mason and Ash couldn't help but blushing slightly at Jack. After they were done with their food they went to bed and getting ready for tomorrow.