Paint me like your Greek boys

Elo! Sorry for not updating for a long time! This chapter is dedicated to @VanillaHummingbird.
-----------------------------------------------------
Blue's P.O.V ( Changed name to Blue)

'Guys?' I asked.

'Yeah?' They replied.

'Plz call me Blue from now on.' I said, earning questioning looks from them.

'Anyway. Leo , t , d or name?' I asked Leo, who was staring into the distance, daydreaming.

'Hmm? T.' Leo said dreamily.

'Go to Rachel and strike a dumb pose then say 'Paint me, Rachel. Paint me like one of your Greek boys.' I smiled.

'Hmm? Ok.' Leo continued to stare into the distance. After a short while of waiting for him, Reyna finally snapped her fingers in Leo's face and told him the dare. Leo went out of the cabin and started walking towards Rachel who was currently watching Apollo kids practice archery. I ran to a bush near them so I could hear them while the rest crowded outside the cabin.

'.........like one of your Greek boys.' I heard Leo saying. Suddenly, Rachel glowed green.

'The one who jokes
Shall be punished' Rachel said in a raspy voice. Leo ran away unable to hear anymore while I listened on.

'He will be punched in the face by angry boyfriends and will be in a coma for 10 days.' Rachel said before collapsing. I hurriedly carried her to the infirmary before running back to my cabin.

'Leo! U are so dead.' I quickly told them what Rachel had said.

'Thx so much Blue. 'Leo told me sarcastically.

'Next. I dare.......... Annabeth to kiss Piper.' Leo said , smirking evilly.

'WHAT?! THEY ARE NOT LESBIANS K!' Jason and Percy immediately protested.

'If they don't do it, they have to do 7 mins in heaven.' Leo continued. Piper and Annabeth looked disgusted but moved to each other.

Annabeth gave Piper a quick peck on her lips but Leo had gave Annabeth a shove which caused Annabeth to fall on Piper with their lips still connected and caused Piper to bang into Hazel who was behind her. Hazel knocked into the ground hard and became unconscious.

'Leo............' Percy, Jason , Annabeth and Piper started to advance on Leo.

'WAIT! Hold on a sec. Hazel? Hazel! Are you okay? Someone give me some ambrosia! ' Frank shouted . Reyna passed a square of ambrosia to him and he put it in Hazel's mouth before joining the 4.

'Leo...................... We're are going to give u 10 seconds to run.' They started to count. Leo ran out of the cabin and 10 seconds later, they chased after him.

'So.... The prophecy came true after all.' Nico said, shifting slightly so he was more comfortable. After all, Reyna was still on his lap.
-----------------------------------------------------
So..... Did you like it? Sorry for not updating! Jerry and I have broken up for many reasons. And I am writing a new book! It's called 'Percy Jackson SHIPS'. Plz go and read it! The first chapter is published already!