The Golden Trio?!

1. I dun really know what Ron is called.
2. I reread my story and realised I was an idiot.

Piper's P.O.V

Well........ Apparently Blue had an extra head thingly and she followed Leo into ALO. Apparently, Leo has insulted Kirito and Asuna by accident and when logging out, also destroyed his head thingly. So... Leo landed in the hospital for a few days.... But we are back.

Speaking of back, my Mom messed with Nico's mind. Terrible I know. She made him like Reyna...... Luckily a few dares ago, she had stuff to do and left for the Roman camp. So now Nico's back to normal. And fuming at Mom.

And, we resumed the game of Truth or Death. Oh wait. I mean dare.

Blue's P.O.V

Oh well. It's not my fault that Leo did that. Anyway.....

" So Reyna is gone Hm?" At my words, Nico became stiff. I saw Piper whispering to him and he glared at the ceiling. Or the sky.

"Anyway, let's continue!" I scanned the demigods infront of me. Then, I thought of what I had shared something new with Piper, Hazel and Annabeth recently....

" Let's see.... Piper, I dare you to ask your mom to teleport You-Know-Them here." I grinned.

"Wait..... You-Know-Who? But he's dead!" Piper protested.

" No no. The golden trio! " I jumped up and down.

" OMG! NO WAY! THE GOLDEN TRIO?! OMG! Wait.... Do they even exist?" Piper asked.

Hazel was also jumping up and down with me, while Annabeth had a look of disbelief on her face.

" Yea! If Greek gods exist, why not them?" I replied. In truth, I found out a few months ago when I accidentally entered a hub full of them. Hecate had promised me not to tell, but she gave me permission to tell people I trust.

" Piper, darling. Are you sure you want to ask me that? I could do so much more." Suddenly, a IM appeared over our fountain. Aphrodite was on the other side.

"MOM? Were you listening in? You know what? Never mind. Can you do it?" Piper sighed.

" Sure darling Piper. Its easy for someone like me." Aphrodite battled her eyelashes.

"You..... WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! DID YOU THINK IT WAS FUNNY?!" Nico suddenly screamed at her.

" No worries, Di Angelo. I removed it didn't I? Plus your Father had to IM me for it....." She muttered the last part.

"Anyway, tah tah! They will be arriving soon! Be sure to watch out for them!" Aphrodite smiled and waved before disappearing, the IM dissolving.

"My Father..... Helped me?" Nico looked shocked.

" What's going on?" Percy looked at Nico.

" It's nothing." He shrugged it off but he still looked..... confused? Proud? Happy?

"Anyway, let's pause the game for now. We need to look out for them, I don't want them to panic and go crazy! Here, take these pictures. If you see them, take them to Chiron, Kay? " I told the demigods, before handing pictures of the golden trio to each of them.

They walked out, the rest obviously confused, while Piper, Hazel and Annabeth whispered to each other excitedly.

Meanwhile, I had a centaur to talk to.