Jason the blonde superman

Hope you like it! Comment some dares!
---------------------------------------------
Jason's P.O.V

'HAH!HAHAHAHAHAHA!' I cracked up as Leo turned red in the face.' Oh you r on Grace! I dare you to wear a superman costume and fly around camp saying' I AM SUPER MAN AND I HAVE COME TO YR RESCUE!' And go carry someone away!' Leo smirked.
'Fine.' I said.

Piper got me a superman costume( I have no idea why she haves one) and I changed into it. I got ready,took a deep breathe and flew into the sky.
'I AM SUPER MAN AND I HAVE COME TO YR RESCUE' I shouted,attracting the attention of a lot of campers.

I flew around and around and suddenly swooped down blindly and scooped someone up.

'PUT ME DOWN WIMP!' The person in my arms shouted. Uh oh. I carried Clarisse and touched down. And than earned a punch in the stomach.

' If you do that again ,weakling, I will break all yr bones!' Clarisse screamed at me before heading back to her cabin.

'Sweet man. Very sweet.' I heard Leo and turned around. He was standing there with my friends holding a tape recorder.

'I am so gonna upload this!'Leo laughed and I snatched him and flew into the sky. 'Not funny,Grace!'Leo shouted. 'Hah! Revenge!' I dropped him into the lake and touched down.

'Lets continue. Frank, truth or dare?'

---------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked this one! And don't forget to comment some dares!

Frank: Yup!

Hey!

Frank: BYEEEEE~