Frank becomes a cute little kitten.

MEOWWW~ I like cats.
---------------------------------------------
Frank's P.O.V

I though about it. 'Dare.' I replied. Then, I realized it. Jason had a big evil smile on his face. Uh oh. But it was too late to change back now.

'Frank..... Meet yr doom!' Jason said quietly making it sound scary. 'OW!HEY!' Jason protested as Piper punched his shoulder.

'I dare you to change into a cute little kitten and we will give you as a present to the Aphrodite Cabin.'

Uh oh. Again. This is very very bad. I hope Hazel can cope with it if I don't come out alive.

I changed into a kitten.

'AWWWWWW'The girls and Percy cooed. Everyone looks at Percy. 'What?' Percy asked. Jason quickly put me into a box and closed it.

After a while, I felt the box move. And someone placed it gently on the ground.

'Frank, I wish you luck!' I heard a girl say. It was Hazel. Then I heard knocking.

'AIIIIIIIIIIII!!!IT IS SOOOOO CUTEEE!!' I heard a girl scream. Probably Drew. And I was carried up again.

The box opened and I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light.

Someone picked me up and I mewed in protest.

'AWWWWWW!!!!' All the Aphrodite cabins screamed. I am seriously going to be deaf.

Fast-forward to frank going back to Percy's cabin-----

'OMG! FRANK!' Piper shouted when I got back. No surprise. I was covered in make-up and accessories and when I turned back, more make-up and hair gel .

'Annabeth, truth or dare?' I am probably gonna get killed for this.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm SRY guys. SCH just started and I'm very busy. For Annabeth's dare, PLZ comment.
Byeeee~