JASON GETS KILLED?! OR NOT?

HELLO LONG TIME NO UPDATE! If u have read the first chapter of my third book, u might guess why I didn't update. First, I was obsessed with anime! Watching them again and again and watching new ones. Second, I was busy doing my holiday homework.

Jason: WHAT THE HADES WITH THE TITLE?!

Anyway. Let's start!
-----------------------------------------------------
Frank's P.O.V

Argh. So embarrassing. I always kept it a secret I could sing! Let's have someone else do something that will get them killed.... *Evil smile*

'Frank? Who's next?' Piper asked.

I looked around my group of friends. Everyone leaned away slightly when I turned to them. Oh well. With the luck and dares now, nothing good happens. I close my eyes and spin around, randomly pointing at anyone.

'Truth or dare?' I asked.

'Dare. I'm not scared. At all. I think.....' Oh. Jason's voice.

I opened my eyes and smirked evilly at him, causing them to lean away from me.

'Let's see.... Kiss a goddess? Nope. Insult someone? Nope. Go into the Aphrodite cabin? Nope. I GOT IT!!!! ' I yelled suddenly.

'I heard Artemis and her hunters are coming today. Why not ask one of her hunters that we know why she was cheating on you infront of Artemis?' I said.

'WHAT THE HADES. ' Jason said, his face white with fear.

'Jason do you want white or blue flowers on your grave?' Percy asked, holding a paper in his hands.

'White. See ya. I had a good life. Love you forever Pipes.' Jason said his last wishes and exited the Poseidon cabin.

'Lady Artemis, we are honored that you are visiting Camp Half-Blood today.' We heard Chiron talking. Wow. Just nice! Jason marched up to a girl looking around camp. It was Jessica. She's a daughter of Demeter but choose to be a hunter of Artemis.

'Hey Jessica! I heard from someone..... Why are you cheating on me?' Jason asked, pretending to cry and be upset.

'WHAT?!' Jessica shouted and slapped him hard.

'I AM A HUNTER OF ARTEMIS ! I DO NOT DATE! ' SHE SCREAMED AT JASON, causing Artemis to go over.

'Let him go Jessica. I know what this is.' Artemis said, putting her hands on Jessica's shoulders.

'My lady?' Jessica asked with a questioning look on his face.

'It's a dare right Jason?' Artemis asked Jason.

'Lady Artemis how do you know that?' Jason asked, shocked.

'The entire game is being broadcasted to Olympus. I must get going now.' Lady Artemis replied and led her hunters away.

'Oh BURNN!' Leo said.

'Oh shut up Leo.' Jason came back, looking shocked.

'Let's continue shall we?' Jason entered the cabin and dragged Leo behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------
I don't wanna the holidays to end! I still have 2 hw left and my new timetable sucks. Oh well.