Stuck on an island?

This chapter is dedicated to @Justice44702 .
------------------------------------------------------
Nico's P.O.V

It's so embarrassing! Hazel knew I liked Reyna and dared her to sit on my lap. Well, I am kind of happy she did that.

'Well. I'm going to take the next turn. Percy, T , D or name?' I asked the boy I once had a crush on.

'Truth.' Well I guess he's scared since Leo got beaten and didn't want the same thing happening to him.

'If you were stuck on an island, who out of the T or D group would u bring? U can only bring 1 boy and 1 girl. ' I said .

' Um.. I would obviously bring Annabeth cause she's smart and can find a way to escape the island and.......' He trailed off. All the boys in the cabin leaned forwards.

'And Leo. Cause he can build stuff to help us?' Percy answered nervously.

'Hmmm true..... But! I can turn into a dragon and fly us away!' Frank protested.

'I can use the winds to fly u away!' Jason added.

'U can barely keep 2 people air-borne Jason.' Leo reminded him.

'Guys! Calm down. It's just a question!' Annabeth silenced them.
----------------------------------------------------
Well? It's short. But I'm going to try to update if I can from now on. No promises though...