𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

Requested by Ryuwu_02 <33

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶

Being an Idol wasn't an easy. The daily heavy training was enough to make a trainee give up on their dreams.

But for Jia, it was an easy one. She enjoyed attending the dance, rap, and vocal lessons a lot.

She was the top trainee in her company, she was the perfect trainee that ever company wishes to have.

A tough young trainee who is talented in all aspects, excels in her studies, and is supported by her brother and parents.

But that tough trainee disappears when she is alone in the darkness.

Throughout her trainee years, she received lots of criticisms from her co-trainees, staffs, and other people around her.

All because she was better than some of the longer trainees.

All she wants to do was reach her dreams of being and Idol. Why was the world so harsh for a young girl like her?

Nevertheless, those criticisms didn't stop her from reaching her dreams. She always reminded her self that, "When the time comes, the flowers will bloom"

And she was right, she was able to meet these six beautiful members who loved and respected her to bits. And together, they were able to debut.

Their group even soared high on the weekly charts, they got their first showcase win on the second week of debut promotions, and after their debut, they were invited to a lot of shows.

And now, they're currently promoting their first comeback album. The seven girls stood on the side of the stage waiting for their turn to rehearse.

"Choi Jia" Yoonah, their leader called her seriously.

Jia nervously turned her head towards their leader as the members also got nervous with the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Your lover boy is looking here" Yoonah said teasingly as an annoyed sigh escaped Jia's lips.

On the other side of the stage was Han Yujin, alongside with his members.

The elder members of both groups melted seeing their two maknaes interact cutely.

"She obviously likes you too, what's stopping you Yujin?" Matthew asks Yujin as they walk back towards their waiting room.

"How are you sure of that Matthew hyung, she's just friendly that's it" Yujin said denying it, but deep inside he wishes it was true.

"Come on, don't you have any plan of confessing?" Matthew asked Yujin who said nothing and just shook his head.

"Yujin, you know there's no harm in confessing right?" Zhanghao said.

"But our friendship... I don't want to lose it... it means a lot to me" Yujin said pouting.

"Let the kid be, he knows what he's doing. Besides, they're still young, they have a lot of time in their hands" Jiwoong said ruffling Yujin's hair.

"Don't mind them, just follow your heart Yujin-ah" Jongwoo said giving Yujin a side hug.

"But don't take too long, someone might take your place" Gunwook teasingly whispered before running out of the waiting room.

Yujin took his members' advice and followed what his heart. But the words Gunwook said looped over his head for weeks.

"Should I do it? Or not?" Yujin asked himself while frustratedly ruffling his hair.