𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 & 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 & 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞' 𝐠𝐮𝐲

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 '𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 & 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱, 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓵 & 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮' 𝓰𝓾𝔂

"Well more like young and rich, annoying and dumb" Aria said she laid her head in her table.

"A day won't really pass by without you two bickering, huh?" Callie, her best friend said as she laughs at Aria's annoyed look.

"Will I ever have a peaceful day here at our campus?" Aria said as she leaned her head on Callie's shoulders.

"I'm afraid that day would never come" Callie said as Aria couldn't do anything but sigh.

"Well hello there pretty lady~" An annoying voice called out to Aria.

Aria glared at the guy who pulled a chair in front of her.

It was Ricky Shen, the most annoying person on Earth for her.

The guy was acting as if he didn't take Aria's phone during their biology class.

"My phone Ricky" Aria said placing her hand in front of Ricky signaling him to give it.

Ricky only smiled at her cheekily as he placed his hand on top of hers while winking.

Aria slapped his hand away and flicked his forehead earning a glare.

"What makes you think was the one who took your phone!" Ricky complained as his massaged his forehead.

"Well who else?" Aria said rolling her eyes.

"It could be Sung Hanbin!" Ricky said pointing to Hanbin who was just passing by.

"W-what?" A confused Hanbin asks as he looks at Ricky then to Aria and back to Ricky again.

"It's nothing Shanbin, don't mind him" Aria said shaking her head.

"Okay then" Hanbin smiled at her before walking away.

Aria looked back at Ricky who was glaring at Hanbin.

"Just give me my phone Ricky Shen" Aria said hitting Ricky's arm.

"The heck Aria?!" Ricky said as he held his arm.

"Give it back or I'll report my phone missing in the office" Aria said.

"Gosh. Fine, fine, here" Ricky said pulling her phone out of his pocket.

"Okay, now get lost Shen" Aria said grabbing her phone.

"No thank you?" Ricky asked teasingly.

"Hell no, you basically stole my phone. Why should I thank you for giving it back" Aria said as she looked at Ricky as if he were some crazy person.

Ricky then laughed and pinched her cheeks before walking towards his friends at the back of the class meanwhile Aria just rolled her eyes in frustration.

"How about let's go get some ice cream?" Callie asked as she clung onto Aria.