𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧 - 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝟏𝟑

𝓙𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Oh come on let's go pleaseeeee, we have nothing to do during our vacant time anyways"

Eunbi, Sohee's best friend, didn't want to go to the basketball court alone, so she begged her to tag along.

Today was the final practice of their school's basketball team before going to the first round of the collegiate basketball competition next week.

"What am I going to do there? I'd rather stay and sleep here" Sohee said wanting to take a break since the whole week was filled with volleyball trainings.

"Soheeeee pleaseeeee I want to watch their final practice" Eunbi said constantly shaking Sohee's shoulders.

"You don't even know how basketball works, you just want to see their team captain. Besides, you don't even watch my trainings" Sohee jokingly said.

"Well everyone is there to see Kim Jiwoong, second, that's the reason I want to bring you and lastly your training overlaps with my subjects"

"Sure sure, but what does me knowing how to play basketball have to do with going with you?"

"Because you can help me understand the game" Eunbi reasoned out.

"As if you'll listen to me blabbering about it" Sohee said.

"Oh come on, I'll buy you foods after school. I PROMISE" Eunbi said as Sohee's eyes lit up.

"Okay deal, let's go now" Sohee said as she stood up and pulled Eunbi to the basketball court.

"Jeez, only the mention of food could make you move huh" Eunbi said as she and Sohee sat down on the bleachers.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Sohee said rolling her eyes.

"Now where is he?' Eunbi said scanning the basketball court for Jiwoong.

"He's right there" Sohee said pointing at Jiwoong.

Eunbi then slapped her fingers away saying that she was too obvious.

Sohee then laughed at Eunbi's red face.

Little did she know, seeing her smile widely & laughing made one of the team player's heart beat faster.

"Earth to Sung Hanbin??" Jongwoo said as he waved his hands in front of Hanbin's face.

"Oh yeah, why?" Hanbin said looking at Jongwoo with confused eyes.

"Seems like someone's watching" Matthew said nudging Hanbin.

"Huh? Who's watching" A confused Gunwook asks.

"Matthew's just babbling nonsen-"

"Jang Sohee from the volleyball team" Seunghwan said.

"YOU LIKE HER!?!" Gunwook shockingly asks loudly catching a few glances.

"You're too loud Gunwook" Hanbin said rolling his eyes while blushing.

The team then laughed at Hanbin's blushing and embarrassed face.

"Sung Hanbin... let's make a bet" Jongwoo suggested.

"If my team wins today, it's either you'll ask Sohee out or buy us dinner. But if your team wins, I'll buy everyone dinner today"

Everyone then cheered hearing the latter part.

Hanbin instantly declined the offer.

But after more convincing from his team mates, he finally agreed.