𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐚𝐲 - 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Requested by @beomgyutime <33

𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

 The daily training was very overwhelming for Jay.

And recently, he's been doubting his talents.

From his 9th rank, he dropped to 12th and to 13th and finale was next week already.

But amidst of the chaos, Kamden was there for him.

They both listened to each other's rants, worries and thoughts.

And tonight wasn't an exception.

Kamden and Jay sat down on the pavement in front of the building.

After hours and hours of training, the two boys decided to go out and get some fresh air.

"Do you think we'll be able to debut next week?" Jay asked as he and Kamden shared anxious looks.

"I don't know... I ranked last during the recent eliminations and I've been thinking of giving up already" Kamden answered.

"Kamden" Jay called out to him and he knew was he was going to say.

"Look, I know we promised to debut together Jay, but my dream of making it to the final 9 seems so out of reach"

"I want to give up, but I don't want to give up at the same time"

"It's such a huge opportunity that we've made it this far Jay, and I don't want to waste it"

"But I've already accepted my fate of not making it to the debut line up"

Kamden hung his head low, tears threatening to fall out.

"Shut up Kamden, we'll make it. I'm sure of it" Jay said almost whispering the last part.

"or maybe not..." Jay whispered to himself, but it was loud enough for Kamden to hear.

Silence surrounded the boys as they both worried of what was to happen.

"Kamden"

"Jay"

They laughed as they called out each other at the same time.

"You first" Jay said smiling at Kamden.

"I'm not that sentimental type of person but..."

"Thanks a lot Jay, we came here together and we've stuck and relied on each other since then"

"I don't say this a lot but I'm very thankful that I have a friend like you, someone whom I can talk and share my problems with"

"Before the show I was so worried that I'd be alone but then I was paired with you and we instantly clicked"

"So... Thanks a lot Jay, thank you for walking this boys planet journey with me. Thank you for taking care of me from the start. Thank you for always being there"

"Thank you for everything Jay, I mean it" Kamden said as he stared in Jay's teary eyes.

"Shut up, Kamden" Jay said pushing Kamden away as he held his tears in.

"But same goes to me Kam"

"Boys planet is my last hope on being an idol"

"I feel such a failure sometimes but then I remember that I was able to have this chance. Therefore, I shouldn't waste it"

"Thank you a lot too Kam, thank you for listening to my worries and problems"

"Our late night talks and chats means a lot"

"Every time I talk to you, it seems like a huge weight is lifted from my shoulders"

"Thank you for helping me survive the hellish journey"

"Thank you because you stayed with me from start till end"

"Thank you for being my go-to person"

"Thank you for everything, let's debut together Kamden"

Jay said as they both laughed while holding their tears.

"Jay, if we don't debut in the final line-up, let's be a duo instead and beat the debut team" Kamden said as they gazed at the stars.

"Let's do that Kamden, Let's top the charts and take tons of music show wins" Jay excitedly replied.

After a few minutes the two decided to go back to practice.

As they both stood up they stared at the huge camp that held tons of memories.

It felt like it was only yesterday when they walked in and performed 'Rush Hour' together.

But now, the show's already ending.

The made lots of memories, made lots of friend, and learned lots of things.

This camp will always be memorable for the two trainees.

The journey felt like a roller coaster ride.

There were happy times and sad times.

In a week, this journey would end.

They'll have to go back to their normal lives once again.

But this time they'll have new memories and new lessons with them.

"It's the last week, let's make the most of it shall we?" Jay asked as he reached out for Kamden's hand.

"Let's walk together till the end Jay" Kamden said taking his hand.

The two then walked back to the practice room hand in hand.

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩.

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬. 

~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ~