𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶

Yujin and Jia admired the sunset view as their capsule go higher and higher.

"We came on the right time, the sunset looks so beautiful" Jia said

Yujin waited for their capsule to reach the top to confess his feelings but a few minutes later , Jia spoke up.

"Han Yujin, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now" Jia shyly started.

Yujin just stared at her nervously overthinking about what Jia is about to say.

"I like you Han Yujin"

"Not as a friend but as a special someone. Like... like-like not like-like as a friend" Jia said avoiding eye contact.

Yujin could sense her nervousness but he was too stunned to say anything. Jia confessing first was definitely not included in his plan.

"But... it's okay to reject me I wouldn't mind" Jia said as looked at the opposite direction.

Yujin was about to speak but Jia spoke once again.

"Of course I don't mind... I just wanted to tell you how I feel, so don't-" Yujin held her hands to shut her up.

"I... like you too... Choi Jia" Yujin said.

"Would you like to go out with me" Yujin asked her, finally gaining confidence.

"Of course" Jia said as both of them smiled widely while blushing.

Yujin then moved beside Jia and leaned his head on Jia's shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Jia asked.

"Yes, I'm just relieved. I thought you we're gonna reject me" Yujin said laughing while side hugging Jia who was laughing as well.

"Oh we're almost on the top" Yujin said as he sat up straight.

He was already about to move away to take a picture of Jia but she pulled him back and placed her phone in front of them with the timer on.

"1... 2... 3..." Jia counted as both of them posed.

"Stay there, I'll take a picture of you" Jia said as she moved opposite from Yujin and took photos of him.

"Stop ittttttttttt, it's your turn" Yujin whined as he covered his face in embarrassment.

"Wow, you're so pretty Choi Jia" Yujin teasingly said causing the girl to laugh in embarrassment.

"Do you have a death wish, Han Yujin?" She jokingly said as Yujin continuously snapped photos of her laughing happily.

After taking photos of each other, the two spent the rest of the ride talking and laughing at each other.

"Ohhhhhh are you two finally together?" Gunwook asked the two as he and Jinhyuk stepped out of the capsule.

"Finally??? Took you long enough" Jinhyuk said laughing while Yujin looked confused like hell.

"But I thought you liked Jia..." Yujin asked as they walked towards the food booths area.

"I told you it would work" Jinhyuk said nudging Gunwook and Jia.

"Jinhyuk never liked Jia in the first place, he only clung to her like hell to make you jealous and finally confess cuz we're both sick of you thinking it's one sided" Gunwook explained.

"And you knew it?!" Yujin asked feeling betrayed.

"Yep, and thank you for the ice cream Yujin-ah" Gunwook said as he and Jinhyuk laughed.