𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓲𝓵 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱

"There, it's done!" Doyeon said as the she posted a peak of their menus for the upcoming fair.

Doyeon was part of the architecture department, and for this year, they were in charge of the foods & drinks

Normally, the head teachers of the departments were the ones to pick what booth and responsibility they would have for the fair.

But this year, they thought of making it much more 'exciting & fun' by using spin the wheel for the types of booth each department would have.

And the architecture department ended up getting the 'foods & drinks booth'

"What do you think?" Doyeon asked her best friend, Woongki, as she took out the desserts from the fridge.

"Oooooohhhh It looks very yummy!!" Woongki excitedly said clapping his hands before grabbing a spoon.

"Here you go" Doyeon said as she sat down in front of Woongki waiting for his reaction.

Woongki was actually from the music department, but Doyeon needed someone to taste her desserts before using the recipe for the fair.

There was a tiramisu, mango float, three different flavors of ref cake, a blueberry cheesecake, cream puffs, cupcakes, and choco chip cookies and a matcha crepe cake.

"When is Jiwoong and Seowon coming? I don't think we'll be able to finish these" Doyeon asked Woongki.

"Says who? I can finish these all!" Woongki said munching on the strawberry flavored ref cake.

Doyeon laughed at Woongki who was enjoying her desserts.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"There they are" Doyeon said as she walked towards the door and opened it.

There Jiwoong and Seowon stood but someone was hiding behind Jiwoong.

"Who?..." Doyeon asked as she opened the door letting them in.