Act 6, Chatot's Plan and Saga Becomes a Prince

We are now in Sultan Shion's chamber. Loki is there with Chatot, Hotaru and Shion.

Shion: Loki, this is an outrage. If it weren't for all your years of loyal service... From now on, you are to discuss sentencing prisoners with me, before they are beheaded.

Loki: I assure you, your highness, it won't happen again.

Shion: Hotaru, Loki, now let's put this whole messy business behind us

Shion: Hotaru, Loki, now let's put this whole messy business behind us. Please?

Loki: My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, princess. (He takes her hand to kiss it, but she yanks it away.)

Hotaru: At least some good will come of my being forced to marry. When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you.

 When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you

Shion: That's nice. All settled, then. Now, Hotaru, getting back to this suitor business, (he looks and sees Hotaru walking out) Hotaru? Hotaru! (He runs after her.)

Loki: If only I had gotten that lamp!

Chatot: (As Hotaru) I will have the power to get rid of you! D'oh! To think--we gotta keep kissing up to that chump, and his chump daughter for the rest of our lives...

Loki: No, Chatot. Only until she finds a chump husband. Then she'll have us banished--or beheaded!

Both: Eeewww!

Chatot: (Has an idea) Oh! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Loki? What if you were the chump husband?

Loki: (He looks at Chatot in insult) What?

Chatot: Okay, you marry the princess, all right? Then, uh, you become sultan!

Loki: Oh! Marry the shrew? I become sultan. The idea has merit!

Chatot: Yes, merit! Yes! And then we drop papa-in-law and the little woman off a cliff! (Dive bombs into the floor) Kersplat!

Loki: Chatot, I love the way your foul little mind works!

Both laugh as we cut to an oasis in the desert, where Carpet is coming in for a landing.

Dohko: (Still as stewardess) Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs. Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop. (As Saga and Chimchar get off down the stairway formed by Carpet) Thank you. Good bye, good bye! Thank you! Good bye! (Back to normal) Well, now. How about that, Mr. Doubting mustafa?