Act 7, Enter Prince Toshiro and Hotaru's Anger

Cut to a stack of a pile of toys. We tilt up and see Sultan Shion balancing them. He carefully balances the last piece on top, then sits back and sighs. Loki storms in, though, and the pile collapses.

Loki: Sire, I have found a solution to the problem with your daughter.

Chatot: Awk! The problem with your daughter!

Shion: Oh, really?

Loki: (Unrolling a scroll) Right here. "If the princess has not chosen a husband by the appointed time, then the sultan shall choose for her."

Shion: But Hotaru hated all those suitors! (He tries to stuff a cracker into Chatot's mouth. Chatot backs away. The Sultan absentmindedly pulls the cracker back.) How could I choose someone she hates? (Chatot is relieved, but Shion quickly stuffs a cracker in his mouth.)

Loki: Not to worry, my liege. There is more. If, in the event a suitable prince cannot be found, a princess must then be wed to...hmm...interesting.

Shion: What? Who?

Loki: The royal vizier! Why, that would be...me!

Shion: Why, I thought the law says that only a prince can marry a princess, I'm quite sure.

Loki: Desperate times call for desperate measures, my lord. (He pulls out the staff and hypnotizes Shion with it.)

Shion: Yes...desperate measures...

Loki: You will order the princess to marry me.

Shion: I...will order...the princess...to...(the spell breaks momentarily)...but you're so old!

Loki: (Holds the staff closer) The princess will marry me!

Shion: The princess will marry...(the spell is again broken, this time by the trumpet fanfare of "Prince Toshiro".) What? What is that? That music! Ha ha ha. Loki, you must come and see this!

We see an advancing parade, led by what appears to be Dohko in human form as a Major.

Marchers: Make way for Prince Toshiro!

Swordsmen: Say hey! It's Prince Toshiro!