Act 11, Loki becomes Sultan and Takes over Agrabah

Cut to the palace entrance. Sultan Shion is standing on top, making an announcement to the people.

Shion: People of Agrabah, My daughter has finally chosen a suitor!

Cut to behind the curtain, where Hotaru is peeking. Saga appears at the bottom of the stairs.

Saga: Hotaru?

Hotaru: Toshiro, where have you been?

Saga: There's something I've got to tell you.

Hotaru: The whole kingdom has turned out for father's announcement!

Saga: No! But Hotaru, listen to me, please!

Hotaru: Good luck! (She pushes him out onto the platform with Sultan Shion, where he overlooks the entire crowd.)

Shion: ...Toshiro Ababwa!

Saga: Oh, boy!

Far above, Chatot and Loki watch through a window.

Chatot: Look at them, cheering that little pipsqueak.

Loki: Let them cheer. (He lifts the lamp and rubs it. Dohko comes out.)

Dohko: You know Sa, I'm getting (turns and sees Loki) reallyyyyyy--I don't think you're him. (He descends and consults a playbill.) Tonight, the role of Sa will be played by a tall, dark and sinister handsome man.

Loki: I am your master now. (He throws Dohko to the ground and puts his foot on Dohko's face.)

Dohko: I was afraid of that.

Loki: Genie, grant me my first wish. I wish to rule on high, as sultan!!!

Cut to the outside where dark clouds circle the castle.

The castle shakes, the roof rips off and Shion and Saga duck

Saga: Whoa!

Shion: Bless my soul. What is this? What is going on?

His turban lifts off his head. When he grabs it, his whole body flies up, then is stripped of all his clothing except his boxer shorts. The clothing reappears on Loki

Loki: Heh heh heh!

Shion: Loki, you vile betrayer.