41

Once upon a time in a small village, there was a school that taught a very unique curriculum. At this school, boys were taught to be subservient and emotional while girls were taught to be aggressive and dominant. This system had been established for as long as anyone could remember, and everyone in the village had come to accept it as the norm.

The school was divided into two wings, one for boys and the other for girls. The boys' wing was a stark contrast to the girls' wing. The walls were painted in pastel colors, and the furniture was soft and comfortable. The boys were required to wear pastel-colored uniforms that were designed to be tight-fitting.

In the boys' wing, the teachers taught the boys how to be submissive and sensitive to their feelings. They were taught to be subservient to the girls and always put their needs first. The boys were also encouraged to share their emotions openly and were often made fun of if they refused to do so.

On the other side of the school, the girls' wing was a completely different world. The walls were painted in vibrant colors, and the furniture was sturdy and imposing. The girls were required to wear dark-colored uniforms that gave them a sense of power.

In the girls' wing, the teachers taught the girls how to be dominant and assertive. They were taught to take control of situations and to always be the one in charge. The girls were also encouraged to be physical and aggressive towards the boys, often teasing or even hitting them.

Despite the violence and the biased system, everyone in the village seemed to be content with it. The boys, in particular, seemed to thrive in the subservient role they were taught to play. They were often praised for their emotional awareness and sensitivity, even if it came at the expense of their own self-respect.

The girls, on the other hand, often used their power to bully and abuse the boys. But because they were taught that it was acceptable behavior, they never faced any repercussions for their actions.

As time went on, the school continued to teach the same curriculum, and the village continued to accept it. However, there were a few whispers of dissent that started to grow louder over time. Some people began to question the system and wonder whether it was truly fair to either the boys or the girls.

But for the time being, the village continued to operate the way it always had, and the school remained divided into two separate worlds: one for the subservient boys and one for the aggressive girls.