149

In the world of Xanthe, children were sent to schools that taught them to be either submissive and weak or dominant and aggressive. Boys were sent to schools where they were taught to be obedient, timid and weak, while girls were sent to schools where they were taught to be dominant, aggressive and violent.

Despite the obvious gender bias in the system, everyone loved it. It was a way of life that had been in place for centuries and it seemed to work. The boys were happy to be submissive and the girls were happy to be dominant.

The boys were taught to be obedient to their mistresses, who were chosen for them by the government. They were trained to be submissive and to do whatever their mistresses asked of them. They were also taught to be timid and weak, so as not to challenge their mistresses in any way.

The girls, on the other hand, were taught to be dominant and aggressive. They were trained to be leaders and to take charge of situations. They were also taught to be violent, so as to be able to deal with any challenges that might come their way.

One of the most disturbing aspects of this system was the public humiliation of the boys. If a boy failed to obey his mistress, he would be publicly humiliated in front of everyone. This was done to reinforce the idea that the boys were inferior to the girls.

Another disturbing aspect of the system was the fact that every male without a mistress was ridiculed and beaten. This was done to encourage the boys to seek out mistresses and to reinforce the idea that they were inferior to the girls.

Despite these issues, the people of Xanthe continued to support the system. They believed that it was the best way to maintain order and harmony in their society. They couldn't imagine living any other way.