157

Once upon a time, there was a world where boys were sent to schools specifically designed to teach them to be submissive, obedient, timid and weak. The schools also instilled within the boys the idea that to be successful, they needed a strong female in their lives who could dominate them and direct their lives.

Meanwhile, the females of this world were sent to schools that taught them to be dominant, aggressive, and violent. It was instilled within them that to be successful, they needed to be the ones to control their lives and those of the boys.

No one seemed to mind this rule of the land. Any boy who did not have a mistress was openly mocked and shamed. He was considered to be useless and a disgrace. And the female children took great joy in publicly humiliating any boys who didn't obey their commands.

Yet everyone seemed to be content with this system. Many even celebrated it, believing that it maintained harmony in the world, for both sexes. This was largely due to the fact that systematic changes were seen to threaten the existing social order.

As a result, no attempts were ever made to challenge this system, and it was accepted by society as the norm. Times were difficult for the boys, but they were resigned to the fact that they could not escape the yoke of their mistresses, no matter how hard they tried.

And while the females were the dominant sex, they were not without their own problems. They were often left feeling isolated, as if their masculine counterparts were insignificant or unworthy of their attention. But they never questioned the system, as it was ingrained into their subconscious that it was their right, and the only way of life.

The boys and girls alike continued to live in this system for centuries, never once questioning it, for it was the only world they had ever known.