- Chapter- Seventy - Three -

Zac and Fatima returned back home, during the car Zac explained the whole Connie situation and who she was. Fatima got on him about lying, Zac apologized.

Robin gave Lori an ear full, during the whole car ride, Lori ignored him mostly for her sanity. She felt herself about to snap, so she had turned the music up. -

Robin: - turning the music down - I'm not done talking to you, this what you do all the time, you try to avoid the conversation when you was in the wrong.

Lori: Robin I'm ignoring you for a reason cause you about to make me wild out, like fr nigga stop talking to me. Please and thank you.

Robin: Why would you break his car windows that wasn't cool, you did the most wasn't even necessary, that's still your kids father at the end of the day Lori!

Lori: Didn't I say 5 minutes ago I'm done talking about this shit why do you keep bringing it up?, oh the fuck well I break his car windows GET OVER IT! I've been calm, I've been listening to you but I'm not about to sit here take disrespectful or let my kids take disrespectful. You keep jumping on me about me acting CRAZY, YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE NIGGA, NOT ME! YOU CAME AFTER ME LETS NOT FUCKING FORGET THAT! I'm gone say this you're an amazing husband, and I love you but you pissing me off with this "I need to calm down shit" you talking and treating me like I'm your fucking kid and I'm so no-

Robin: It's not even like tha-

Lori: I let you talk right? I listened to you while you said what you had to say, now it's my turn so, please be quiet like I was saying I'm done with these little games, I'm done with you trying to set me straight I know how to relax and be calm but I don't play about my family, and if you don't like what I'm saying, then you can do what's best for you. And I'm gone say it again just so you can get this through your head . I AM YOUR WIFE, NOT YOUR CHILD? Okay? Okay. Feel free to speak now.

Robin: I don't have nothing to say.

Lori: Oh now you don't have nothing to say, but just couple minutes you had a whole lot to say. Now you wanna be all hush mouth too?

Robin: Okay Lori, are you done? Cause we can just leave at that.

Lori: I'm done, I have nothing else to say. We gone leave what just happened back there and we're going to go home to our kids. I'll be the perfect little wife you want me to be Sir! - she says sarcastically-

Robin: You don't even have to do all that, you say let's leave it alone then you just act petty.

Lori: Then stop saying dumb shit at the wrong time Robin, you always wanna be Mr. Right, or Mr. perfect guy, that shit piss me off cause I will never sit and let somebody disrespect you, but when it comes to me, you talking about "ignore him" NO I CAN'T JUST DO THAT, we are raising a son and a daughter together it's not cool for him to be walking around disrespecting me in front of my children or any woman for that matter . Then giving out T address what if that bitch was crazy or something? You'll be hurt if something was to happen to one of them kids.

Robin: You do know every time something happens you act crazy? Don't act like you just act crazy on special occasions now, like look now you acting crazy right now with me and I'm just trying to tell you don't to be crazy Lori or tough Lori all the time.

Lori: Nigga if I was acting crazy right now I WOUDN'T be having this conversation with you, I would dead deck you in your shit, but I'm calm! If you wanna justify that nigga action then you do that, but I'm not with the disrespect. I mean it this time I'm done talking about this shit!

Robin: - mumbles- What did I get myself into.. - shaking his head -

Lori: - laughing - you can leave, ain't nobody forcing you to stay since you wanna mumble smart shit!

Robin: - silent -

Back at the Taylor's house:

Nasir - coming the kitchen- So wassup what happened? Did you Mike Tyson my pops auntie?

Fatima: - laughing- You are really so nosy little boy, I didn't but your Uncle did.

Zac: Stay outta grown folks business man, go back downstairs, why would you tell him that babe.

Nasir: Man Unc I was gone found out either way.

Zac: Why you so hype about your father getting hit?

Nasir: - Shrugged his shoulders- He needed it.

Zac: You need punch all that damn cussing you be doing.

Nasir: I'm not my pops Un-

Zac: - standing up, getting in his face- You not what?

Nasir: - laughing - Chill Uncle I'm just messing with you, why you so uptight, you sure my dad didn't Mike Tyson you?

Fatima: - laughing-

Zac: - Death stare- That's funny to you? Remember that.

Nasir: You can't take a joke, Auntie what you do to him? - laughing -

Fatima: I didn't do nothing to him, - messing with Zac - What's wrong baby why you so mad?

Zac: - pushing her off of him - Stop touching me Fatima.

Fatima: I know why he's mad - laughing -

Nasir: Why? - laughing -

Zac: You better not say it Fatima, I'm not playing with you. Like y'all playing to many games, man you need to be getting ready for bed.

Nasir: Whatever old man loosing up a bit - walking away -

Fatima: - laughing - You big mad for no reason, don't be mad at us because you be fucking on them bitches with them raggedy ass wigs, you gotta thing for bitches with them wigs?

Zac: You just keep trying to be funny, keep it Fatima, keep it up.

Fatima: - Singing- "oh yeah, oh yeah huh? Hold up, NOT THE BAYANG" - dying laughing-

Zac: You know what sleep by yourself tonight- getting up and leaving -

Fatima: Okay, Okay I'm sorry - running after him -

Zac: When I snatch that wig off your head don't say shit to me, since you wanna be so funny!

Fatima: Baby, this wig ain't coming off, maybe them other bitches but my shit is laid baby!

Zac: Let all them jokes out, soon as we walk in this bedroom I don't wanna hear another joke Fatima.

Fatima: Okay fine babe!

Zac: - Walks in the room -

Fatima: - Walks in the bedroom after him - Where you think they get them wigs from babe party city?

Zac: What did I just say Fatima?

Fatima: - laughing-

Zac: You just found everything funny, just wait until I get some shit on you, I don't wanna hear shit.

Fatima: Ain't nothing on me baby!

Zac: Yeah we will see about that!

Fatima: Mhmm.