- Chapter - Eighty - One -

Zac: - Putting Baby Victor down- You come to my house fucking unannounced, and the first thing out that fucking mouth of yours is "I need some money" man get the fuck out of here with that.

Gladys: Nigga after everything I've done for you, you can't gave me a couple dollars?

Zac: What the fuck have you done for me? Besides make my life a living hell. You haven't see me in how long, you haven't even asked how I been, how's my children, how's my wife.. None of that shit. If you think I'm giving you anything you must of lose your fucking mind Gladys.

Gia: I'm gone take Jr upstairs Z.

Zac: You do that, cause I'm about 5 seconds away from smacking this lady!

Gladys: - Smacks Zac - Don't you dare talk to your mother like that Zachary. I raised you better than that boy.

Zac: - Backhanded her back -

Gladys: - Shocked -

Zac: I'm not a child no more, don't fucking put your hands on me again, fuck is your problem. You can leave..

Gladys: - To stunned to speak - Did you really just hit me? You gone HIT your own mother?

Zac: Yo I'm not gone tell you again Gladys. LEAVE.

-Fatima pulling up -

Gladys: Here comes that bougie girlfriend of yours.

Gia: You worry about everything else but your children. I ran away and not once did you come looking for me or nothing but because we not Jeremiah we don't mean nothing to you? Right?

Gladys: Jeremiah would never talk to me the way you two selfish motherfuckers do - pointing her finger at them - I did all I could for y'all, but it was just never enough.

Zac: What the fuck did you for us, besides whoop our ass, yell at us. Leave us in the house for fucking hours alone with no food, but will take Jeremiah with you. Man fuck out of here with that.

Gia: You let Jeremiah beat me for no reason, and you got the audacity to say "I did all I could for y'all" you serious right now?

Fatima: - Walking up to the door - What's going on here?

Zac: Old ass popped up asking for some money.

Fatima's - Looks at Gladys - Gladys.

Gladys: Fatima.

Fatima: - Looks at Zac's face, grabs it and start examining it - Why is the side of your face red babe?

Zac: You wanna answer that Gladys?

Fatima: - Sharp eyes at Gladys - Start talking lady?

Gladys: - Silent -

Zac: Since her ass don't wanna talk, she got mad at what I said and she smacked me so that's why my face is red.

Fatima: - Finna go red -

Zac: - Grabbing her - I see you, and I know you about to go there but we ain't doing that, she smacked me and I hit her ass back.

Baby Victor: "TT" - smiling running to Fatima -

Fatima: - Switching up her Mood - Hey baby boy!! - picking him up, taken him into the house in the kitchen- Missed you man.

Baby Victor: - Hugging her -

Zac: - Shuts the door on Gladys, and screams- FUCKKKK!

Gia: You good Z, come on don't let her ruin the your mood, she use to have that power over us, but now she don't.