Chapter: 126.)

"You talking to me like I'm some little kid or something, hell with all that, you said something disrespectful first, I said something back now you mad" Zayden spat at Heather.

" Respect is earned, mother or not. You will not talk to me crazy then expect for me to do something for you" Zayden added.

"YOU'RE THE CHILD, YOU WILL RESPECT ME. Listening to your daddy gone get your hurt" Heather holler.

" All my life you just been WERID, you not tired?" Zayden asked curiously. "Like I'm trying to understand why did I ever do to y-, you know what ain't even no point of going there with you.. do you want me to still take Halo or what?"

"Why would I want to leave my child with someone who just called me weird" Heather said.

"Sayless, when you come to your senses.. don't be calling me trying to apologize. Them days are over" Zayden said lastly before leaving out of Heathers house.

It's been about 10 years later, Heather was still Heather but her and Zayden started to bump heads when he turned 18, he got tired of the disrespect. Now since he's a newly 21 year old, he wasn't tolerating nothing. He only put up with her is for the sake of his baby sister.

On the other hand, Angela seemly has disappeared. nobody had seen or heard from her in the past 10 years or so. Everyone took it as a blessing in disguise.

Heather and Nathan have someway of an okay Co- parenting relationships, he usually gets Halo on the weekends, still after these ten years Nathan acts like Nasir and Noor still don't exist, when Zayden gets Halo the three of them hang with her.

Gia got back on top of her business, she moved out 7 years ago, couple blocks over from Zac and Fatima. She works the first desk at Robins and Andi's law firm. Victor is now 12 years old.

After Zayden graduated from high school, he wanted to cut hair, so that what he pursued in, Noor went to cosmetology school to do nails and lashes. The two of them have exceeded above their talent.

Zayden and Noor uses Lori's old salon as there own now, they couldn't be anymore grateful. Nasir is a fitness trainer, those three have really made a living from themselves without any help from their parent's Zac, Fatima , Lori and Robin was just so grateful for them.

Zayden gifted Fatima, an 18K gold bracelet and 18 thousands dollars, just because she spent 18 years of taking care of him, he just thought he needed to do something big for her, and he did. Fatima cried like a big baby.

Andi and Amp are officially married, they been married for the past 8 years now, Ayaan is one of the sweetest little boys ever, but don't temp him.

That pretty much seems up the last past couple years, nothing have changed much besides the children getting older and wiser.  The bag getting bagger and the drama getting messier.

...........

Saturday, 12:15 p.m.
The Taylor's home.

"Zyla I said NO! You're not going to sit in some little niggas house to watch a movie, hell no." Zac said as he was in his man cave trying to relax but that was nearly impossible with teenagers.

"Dad that's not fair, Zayden and Zakai get be with their friends, why can't I?"

" I stand on what I said Zyla, now get out my face" He said flagging Zyla off.

"Mom, say somethingggg" Zyla said doing a dramatic stomp turning her attention into Fatima's direction who was also in the man cave on her laptop.

"Mamas, just listen to your father" Fatima said.