Chapter: 129

Zac was waiting on the living couch for Zyla and Zaria to walk in, his patience was getting thin, it was already going on 11:30 p.m. and neither of them was answering the phone.

For the most part the girls was always on time, and if they was running behind curfew, they would communicate, but since today was a different story Zac was getting fed up.

"They're done with when they get into this house" Zac said sternly to Fatima, as she was walking down the steps. "That's your kids problem they're so damn hardheaded" Zac continued shaking his head.

Fatima went to call Zyla, but then Zyla and Zayden walked in the house.

"Y'all think this shit a fucking game?" Zac spat sternly to Zyla.

"Pops we got bigger problems than this right now" Zayden said.

"Where is Zaria?" Fatima asked confused

Zayden looked at Zyla, and Zyla looked at him tears immediately flowed.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRYING FOR?" Zac asked.

"Zyla Amor where is your sister at little girl?"

"Mom I don't know, she went to Kameron's house while I was at Dre's house, but I went to Kameron's house to get her but she wasn't there, but she left with him.. then I found her necklaces at his house but no sign of Zar I'm sorry " Zyla blurted out.

Fatima closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she was working on gathering all the details first before spazzing out.

"Let me get this straight" Fatima said. "My daughter is missing, and you two came in this mfn house without her?" Fatima asked.

"Look ma this shit don't got nothing to do with me, Zyla called me I did the best I can with the situation" Zayden said wanting no parts, because he knew his parents was about to go there.

"I'm gone walk in that kitchen, and back out to this living room, if Zaria ass is not standing in this living room when I get back it's over with" Zac said getting up and going in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry" Zyla mouthed to Fatima, while crying. Zac made his way back in the living room no Zaria was in sight.

It's stood quiet for a minute, all you could hear is Zyla sniffing, then Zac spoke.

YOU'RE THE FUCKING OLDEST ZYLA, ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON AROUND HERE" Zac hollered at Zyla. She couldn't do nothing but cry.

"SHUT THAT CRYING SHIT UP, THIS WHAT I MEAN YALL ARE SO DAMN HARDHEADED, NOW I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY SHIT BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE FUCK MY DAUGHTER IS" He continued.

"WHY AM I GETTING YELL AT FOR??, ZARIA IS HER OWN PERSON"

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU SCREAMING AT??" Zac asked sternly getting in Zyla's face, she knew she had to check her tone.

"Nobody dad, but how is any of this my fault? I told her this was a bad idea she didn't listen to me" Zyla pleaded.

" ALL THIS SHIT WAS A BAD IDEA, BUT ME TRYING TO BE THE COOL DAD FUCKED ME OVER, YOU COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT NOT TRUSTING YALL, THEN I TRUST YALL SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENED, YOU DON'T NEVER LEAVE YOU FUCKING SISTER UNATTENDED"

"Oh my gosh, like I have my own life to dad .. we're two different people I can't be her teacher pet all the time" Zyla said.

"Phone, keys , Ipad, and MacBook bring all that shit downstairs your done" Zac said grabbing his keys

"UGHHH" Zyla screamed "WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING TROUBLE, LIKE THATS NOT FAIR. I WAS WHERE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHE WASN'T"

"WHAT THE FUCK I SAY ABOUT YOUR MOUTH? CHECK THAT SHIT NOWWW ZYLA"