Chapter - 100.)

Andi: - Pointing the gun at Gary - At first I was like.. No I don't want him dead because he have children that was the nice Andi, you know the Andi that's not problematic.. but you know, but then a switch went off in me.

Gary: What is you getting at Andi?

Andi: Shut the fuck up and listen nigga, I'm doing the talking you just shut your fucking mouth!

Gary: I thought you called me here, so we can work something out, but your ass is pointing a fucking gun at me Andi!

Andi: - Closing her eyes - I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP GARY, SHUT UPPP! - Taking a deep breath - FUCK! - Her meds was starting to worn off -

Gary: - Silent -

Andi: I knew you was a conniving bitch, a delusional ass nigga, even a dumb ass bastard, but a sick bitch? That's new.. you really gone take my child from the hospital who's WASN'T EVEN 24 HOURS OLD, THATS WHAT YOU DO TO A CHILD? TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HIS MOTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING JEALOUS INDIVIDUAL?

Gary: Yo Andi stop waving that gun at me, what the hell has gotten into you, what the hell Andi?

Andi: What's gotten in to me? Like you and that bitch didn't kidnap my son? Are you fucking retarded Gary?

Fatima, Amp and Madam ended up tracking Andi's location at the time she was at the penthouse, Madam told Fatima to tell Andi to send her to the warehouse, which Andi did, and Gary was the first one there of fucking course.

Amp, Madam , and Fatima was just watching from the cameras, the sounds was on.. it was taking everything in them not to just ran in there, but Andi informed them that this was her battle, let her finish it.

Madam: I don't think she's going to do it, so be ready .. I'm gone blow this nigga head off.

Amp: Don't underestimate my wife, Auntie. She got this.. she need to vent, let it out. All that tension she gone end that fucking nigga.

Fatima: She gone gave that nigga exactly what he got coming, that's the momma bear activated , anyone could get it when it comes a child, I just don't want this to change her.

Madam: This lifestyle ain't for everybody, I just hope she could deal with the pressure.

Amp: She got me, after today she won't have to worry about killing another mf!

Back inside the warehouse, Gary just kept on apologizing. And Andi was getting sick of hearing his sorrys.

Andi: The only sorry I know is you is a sorry ass nigga! Kidnapping my child thinking you was gone what, win me back?

Gary: Yes Andi, I want you back, I want us back. We was supposed to be married and have kids.

Andi: Gary do you not remember all the fuck up shit you put me through? You sounds stupid Gary. "I kidnapped your son, to win you back" you know how fucking stupid that sound nigga?

Gary: Okay I shouldn't have never done that, and I am sorry Andi but you did some fuck up shit too. You made me this way.

Andi: You know what, tell that bitch Karen I said Hello! - Clocking the gun back -

Gary: Andi you don't want to do this, I have children they need their father!

Andi: All due the respect Gary, you didn't gave a fuck about mine, so why should I gave rat ass about yours? You know what don't even answer that.

"POW POW"

.......

4 days have passed, Ayaan was home from the hospital, Andi and Amp was obsessed with him. He was healthy, and a "good baby" as all parent would say when they have newborns. He was released from the hospital on Monday, and now it's Wednesday.

The family never spoke about what happened on Saturday, Andi sweep it under the rug, Fatima made sure she checked on Andi periodically. Amp was there for Andi as much as possible.

Evan: - Skipping into Fatima's office with her coffee in his hand - Mrs. Fabulous Taylor how are you mommy?

Fatima: - Smilling, shuffling through the folders that was on her desk - Hey Evan! I am good. How are you?

Evan: GREAT! I have your coffee, - putting the coffee on her desk - Someone by the name of Heather is here to see you, didn't see her on the books, should I send her back?

Fatima: Yes you may, She's family by the way.

Evan: I'll keep that in mind, I'll bring her right back!

Fatima: Thank you! - Smiling -

Evan: - Jolly himself out the door, to go get Heather -

Fatima: I love him!! - She mumbles - Heather.. What the fuck does she want! - shaking her head - Not here for the bullshit..

About 5 minutes later Evan had bring Heather to the back, to Fatima office, Heather came and sat down.. Evan asked Heather if she needed anything far as coffee, tea , or water she said no. Even went on his way.

Fatima: - Giving Heather her full attention - Heather how can I help you? Must be important if you're showing up at my place of business!

Heather: I'm gone just get straight to the point, this doesn't really involve you bu-

Fatima: - Cuts Heather off- I'm gone stop you right there, if it doesn't involve me, then you don't need to be telling me Heather.

Heather: I know T, but I'm pregnant and I haven't heard from Nathan in months and I was wondering if you can ask Lori if she talked to him because I've been calling and texting him.. and going to his place .. Nothing.

Fatima: - Thinking in her head - Now why would this bitch get pregnant b- let me just shut up .. - Takes a deep breath - Heather now why would you get pregnant by a nigga who don't even do for his first 2? - Serious look -

Heather: I know stupid of me, but I don't know maybe I just thought he'll change I don't know.

Fatima: Change? - She let out a little chuckle - Lori is going to tell you, you're a dumb bitch Heather.. not my words but her words. I'm not sure what Lori and Nathan relationship is but it's none of my business.

Heather: Well can you talk to her for me..

Fatima: No I cannot, and say what Heather? My husband babymother, is pregnant by your ex husband and kids father? You know how fucking dirty that sounds Heather.

Heather: Shit happens Fatima, I can't have one child father in their life and not the other one.

Fatima: Then maybe you should have thought of alternatives, like maybe not laying down with the enemy or even more USING CONDOMS.

Heather: I'm not perfect Fatima..

Fatima: None of us is, but you just keep repeatedly doing fuck up shit. First Jeremiah, now Nathan.. Heather you can't even gave your first kid full attention.. and I'm not even being mean I'm just speaking honestly.. so how you gone be there for the second one?

Heather: Okay you seeing me out last weekend, was me looking for Nathan, ever since I found out I was pregnant I haven't been outside, and I've been paying a lot more attention to Zayden. But I guess that goes unnoticed because "You're super mom"

Fatima: "Super mom" No attentive mom, yes. I'm a mom first before all this other bullshit remember that, secondly you spending all this time now with Zayden, only for you to be short with him when your other child gets here. Let's be real Heather.

Heather: You tell me you wasn't short with your other kids when you had them?

Fatima: No I wasn't.

Heather: Okay so why does that have to be the case for me Fatima? I know how to be a mom.

Evan: - Knocking on Fatima's office door, coming in - Excuse me, Mrs. Taylor meeting in 5.

Fatima: Thank you Evan! - Evan leaves - Listen I don't really know what to tell you, maybe I'll mention this to Lori, but I really don't know what she can do about the situation. But I have a meeting.

Heather: Well thank you, I'll see you around T.

Fatima: See you Heather, be safe

Heather went her way, and Fatima got ready for her meeting..