- Chapter- Seventy- Seven -

About 10 minutes had passed, It was literally just a stare off between Lori and Nathan.

Lori ended telling the girls to clear out the shop, and the clients she had today, she'll reschedule with them, and drop the price, for the most part everybody was fine with that, besides one Client, she sat there and said she was getting her hair done by any means necessary.

Shanya: So you just gone sit here and wait?

Lori's Client- Nods her head - Yes! I didn't come all this way just to get turned back around, I need my hair done. - laughing-

Renee: I know that's right girl! What's your name?

Cai: Y'all worrying about her name and this and that Lori about to kill this nigga.

Shanya: That's on his punk ass, she asked him to leave. I'll even help her I don't like that broke ass nigga.

Lori's client: I'm nosy, who is that?

Shanya: Her baby daddy- laughing - One thing I learn with you bitches!! It's fuck them kids! Y'all babies daddy's don't be shit.

Renee: - laughing - Shanya please!

Cai: - laughing - I feel you on that Nya.

Lori's client - I thought she was married.

Shanya: Hold up now nosy, you minding to much of my girls business - laughing -

Renee: - laughing- Chill Shanya, she seem cool, what's your name?

Shanya: Renee don't start your friendly ass shit now.

Lori's client: It's Lili, how about y'all?

Shanya: I'm Shanya, this is Renee, and that's Cai.

Lili: Hey y'all hey, nice to meet y'all.

Zac pulled up barely putting his car in park, jumped out the car, and busted into Lori's shop.

Shanya: Awe damn.

Zac: - Grabbing Nathan and throwing him out the shop-

Nathan: Yo my man, what the fuck is you on nigga grabbing me like that.

Zac: Nigga what the fuck is your problem? Why the fuck is my niece calling me upset because your punk ass won't leave , fuck is you on?

Nathan: Nigga this ain't about you, so you can get back in your car and worry about your girl.

Zac: The only nigga leaving is you, you doing all this while Noor is here, do you even gave a fuck about how she feels?

Nathan: FUCK YOU BRO! Cause y'all came to my shit

Zac: NIGGA YOU SENT FUCKING CONNIE TO MY HOUSE, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU CALLING YOUR KIDS MOTHER ALL TYPES OF BITCHES FUCK OUT OF HERE MAN. you started this shit.

Nathan: Man you know how Connie feel about you nigga, and don't act like you don't know.

Zac: NIGGA YOU THINK I WANT THAT BROAD? Fuck her and fuck you, none of these bitches got shit on my wife, so you need to chill on all that.

Nathan: Man fuck your wif-

Zac: - Punched Nathan in his mouth - Fuck who nigga? Keep telling you watch your mouth when it comes to my wife nigga. You just don't learn.

Nathan: - Wiping the blood of his mouth - See nigga you just keep putting your fucking hands on me - getting up -

Zac: Nigga learn some respect then. Get the fuck on.

Nathan: - Tries to swing on Zac -

Zac: Nathan you don't want these problems.

Nathan: I got something for that ass - Walks away and get in his car in leave -