Chapter 9

Hello! I am making a new story with some chapters prepared with it. It will not be published for a while though as I am focusing on this story. Anyways, onto the story!

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the sun shining calmly on my face and the birds outside. I look down and blush while smiling. Frisk is soundly asleep on my chest. I hug her carefully so I do not wake her up.

I then look at her face, its so pretty and calm when she is asleep. I put my right hand on her cheek and I blushed more due to how soft her face was. Frisk then nuzzled into my hand while sleeping. I'm gonna have a heart attack if she gets any cuter!

I did not realise that chara was awake and watching what I was doing.

Chara's POV

I think Y/N likes frisk due to how he is blushing and holding her cheek like that. I'm not going to intervene because I wanna see what happens after this. Damn, I wish I had my chocolate while I washed this...

Y/N's POV

Frisk then hugs me in her sleep. Yep, I'm having a heart attack. I lift frisk's head up carefully and move my face closer to hers. All of a sudden, frisk grabs the back of my head and kisses me! I blush like I never before and I kiss back. I close my eyes and hug frisk while we kiss.

We stop kissing and frisk is awake. I blush like an idiot and stammer on my words and what to say. "I-I'm s-so sorry! I-I should have not k-kissed you while you were a-asleep! I-I'm really so-" frisk shuts me up by kissing me again. And again, I kiss back.

Frisk stops the kiss. "sit up, back onto the wall." I was confused. "w-what?" I manage to get a word out. "sit up. Now." I was intimidated. I never saw frisk like this so I did what she wanted and sat up with my back to the wall.

Frisk then sits on my lap. I blush alot by this. " I was awake the whole time you was, I just pretended to be asleep to see what you did." I was shocked by what frisk said. "p-please kiss m-me again..." I ask in a shy manner. She kisses me again and she puts her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist.

Chara's POV

Now THIS is getting interesting! I never knew Y/N would try to make the first move, especially since they are the one that is being kissed by frisk right now. I wonder if they are using tounge right now? I wonder what both of them are thinking right now.

Nevermind, I have to stop myself from having a nosebleed while watching this.

Frisk's POV

This feels so right to kiss Y/N. It's like we were meant to be together. Especially since they managed to fall down the same mountain that I fell in!
This feels a bit odd though. This is actually my first kiss and I think it is Y/N's aswell. Magic is spilling out and filling the whole room due to how happy I am! Or is it Y/N?

I stop kissing Y/N to see that Y/N's eyes are not the normal colour they are. Instead it's a red-like colour. Like his determination. All of a sudden, Y/N kisses me. It was a normal kiss but then I feel something wet on my lips.

Y/N's tounge is at my lips and asking permission to enter my mouth. I accept and this feeling is so weird. I've never felt this before and it feels so good. Y/N moves their tounge around my mouth and I blush red like the colour of my determination.

HAHAH! CLIFFHANGER! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and what a turn it did! Anyways, I'll try to make as many chapters as possible on this before making maybe a couple more on the other story. Anyways, I'll see you guys on the next chapter!

-706 words