400 READS SPECIAL!! (special Chapter!)

Me:(takes his glasses off, blinks once, two, three times, and looks at the readers) "w-what? How did this happen? I know I put two more chapters but 400 READS?!"(he wipes a single tear from his eyes)

Frisk:"soo... Whats happening this chapter?"

Y/N:"yeah, I wanna know. You better not make me and frisk fu-" (Y/N gets thrown out a magic window that just appeared infront of them)

Me:"anyways, thank you so much for the amount of reads on this story. I never thought it would actually get this popular."

Frisk:"and here is a special Chapter for you guys for the milestone!"

Me:"but... Thats my line..."

Frisk:(opens her eyes, looking at me) "I don't care."

Me:(is intimidated but blushed at the same time) "O-ok... Well, onto the special Chapter!" (YES I'M A SIMP GET OVER IT!)

Y/N's POV

It has been a year after the monsters were freed. I wake up to see frisk not next to me. ' she must have gone to get breakfast ready...' I think, getting up and getting dressed. I put a white t-shirt on and some jeans. I open the door to not see frisk anywhere in the house. Maybe because it is really dark for some reason.

I go downstairs and the lights turn on.

"SUPRISE!!!" everyone is here in the living room. Toriel, chara, sans, papyrus, alphys, undyne, mettaton, flowey, asgore...but frisk was missing.

I just realised what day it was. It was my birthday.

"o-oh! Thank you so much! I actually forgot it was my birthday..." I say, feeling bad for forgetting my own birthday. "but, where is frisk?" I also ask, wondering where the love of my life is.

Suddenly, I am hugged from behind, startling me. Suprised, I look behind my shoulder. "happy birthday love!" frisk said, still hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek. I blush and kiss her back. "how did you all get here? Especially knowing it was my birthday?" I was confused as to not knowing how everyone knew my birthday.

"heh, it was the kid's idea, not ours." sans explained. I was wide eyed. I look at frisk, who stopped hugging me and went infront of me. I tear up and start crying. "Y-Y/N? What's up? Is there something wrong?" frisk asks, concerned. "n-no, I just... No one has ever cared this much for me on my birthday... Thank you... Thank you so much!" I explain, pulling frisk into a hug.

"GROUP HUG!" papyrus shouted, running over to hug both of us. Then toriel joined. Then undyne. Then everyone else joined on the hug. I was balling my eyes out of happiness. Everyone let's go and I calm down.

"here you go Y/N. A present." chara passes me a neatly wrapped box. I open it and I find a sketch pad and some pencils. "sorry, I didn't know what else to get you." chara says awkwardly. "it's fine, thank you chara." I put the sketch pad and pencils on the table.