Loss:

Approaching the stairs, Cheyenne was still unresponsive and unresponsive from the treatment, her gross motor skills and gait were still unsteady and she stumbled often.

"Sister?" Luke called as Cheyenne approached the stairs.

His twin sister Lorie rushed out of the treatment room: "Quick, she can't..."

But it was too late. Cheyenne tripped over her own feet and fell down the stairs. Her body now lay motionless on the floor and was unnaturally twisted. Lorie immediately ran to her place to help her.

"I told you to be careful," she snapped at her brother. "And you're supposed to keep her off the stairs!"

Her brother was shocked: "I didn't see it coming. It happened so quickly and then..."

Lorie checking Cheyenne's condition: 'And now she's dead'

"I did not want to..."

His sister waved it off: "We have to bury her"

Lorie and Luke approached the lifeless body and loaded it into the car together for Luke to easily dispose of. If Cheyenne had fully recovered, she would have been able to live a long life without aging.

Shortly thereafter, Luke got into his car and drove off to dispose of Cheyenne's body and give it a proper burial. After that was done, he didn't plan to go back to the villa for the time being.

He wanted to clear his conscience and make his sister happy again, so he went in search of new patients and he found a new candidate relatively quickly. He drugged him and put him in the car to take him to the villa.

Lorie meanwhile operated on the other patient her twin brother Luke had brought with her. Luke could trust her one hundred percent because he could feel the pestilence just like she could and also recognize who was affected by it.

The other patient she had also operated on assisted her. Once healed, she was no longer dependent on food, water, or anything else. But of course she was allowed to pursue things if she wanted to.