Episode 1: The Best (Worst) Way To Start a Season

Woody: Welcome to Season 2 of Dream Island +! I'm your host, Woody and last season was very well received, despite things ending suddenly. So I figured it was time for a do over of last season, but this time with tons of new faces. If you saw our prologue, which lets face it you probably did, you should know who's gonna be in this season, but if not then don't worry I'll tell you anyway. But first, let's say welcome back to last season's contestants, minus a certain object who we do not speak of...but regardless, let's give a warm welcome to...Ruby, Pencil, Match, TennisBall, Golfball, Needle, Donut, Coiny, Pin, Firey, Spongey, Bubble, Flower, and last but not least Gelatin!

The old contestants appeared and all waved to the camera.

Woody: Ahh isn't it great to be back here? Back on the show to hopefully have a better chance of winning?

Flower: I mean kinda, but it's not like we can just forget about all the things that happened last season...

Gelatin: Yeah, no offense Woody, but to say last season took a toll on our mental healths is kind of an understatement...

Firey: Yeah, Infact the only reason most of us are here is because we're contractually obliged to be here.

Woody: To be fair, you guys did sign up for this. If you read the contract then maybe you would've thought twice

Gelatin: I mean you do have a point...

Woody: Now all of you zip it...cause it's time to introduce the newbies. For the newbies we have, Cabby, Eggy, Grassy, Heather, SodaBottle, BF, Cartman, Pico, Craig, GF, SpongeBob, Harold, Yellow Face, Patrick, Eduardo, Tom and Edd!

The camera pointed to them as they waved at the audience.

Woody: So how does it feel to be on this new show season?

Edd: Well I'm honestly pretty glad to be here, never been on a show like this before?

Tom: I guess this place is kinda cool.

Craig: To be honest I'm only here for the prize that I'm obviously gonna win.

Heather: Oh please kid, your probably gonna be eliminated first.

Craig: Excuse me? Do I look like that farm boy over there? *Pointed to Ezekiel*

Ezekiel: Hey! This time I'm not going anywhere Eh! This game is mine eh!

Craig: In your dreams Canadian.

SpongeBob: Guys Guys, calm down, don't you all want to blow bubbles with me?

Craig: No dude that's pretty gay.

Woody: Okay look everyone calm down, we have a lot of work to get done today. First things first we need to talk about team, you all have five minutes to get into teams starting now!

Woody: Alright now let's see what we have cooking here.

Team 1: Pencil, Bubble, Ruby, Flower, Gf, Bf, Pico, Eduardo

Team 2: Spongy, SpongeBob, Patrick, Grassy, Gelatin, SodaBottle, Coiny, Pin

Team 3: Harold, Edd, Tom, Yellow Face, Craig Tucker, Firey, Needle, Donut

Team 4: Cartman, Heather, Match, Cabby, GB, TB, Eggy, Ezekiel

Woody: Alright so team 1 what is your teams name?