Episode 5: Path to redemption

Before this episode begins, I want to give a huge shoutout to @CooEploo2 for writing the elimination and making the voting screen. His dialogue will have quotation marks to differentiate it from the the dialogue I wrote. So with that in mind, enjoy the episode.

Woody: Last time on Dream Island Plus. After one explosive challenge, we had our first double elimination occur and wow, one of the eliminations was one-sided as hell, while the other one was basically neck and neck. But in the end, Firey and Flower were the ones sent to the TLC which is the home to the loser mansion from season one. You know now that I think about it, the mansion was basically a hotel. Hmmmm...That gives me a great idea. Anyway, the challenge for the episode was a simple drawing challenge, in which every team did really well at, well, except one. The Villain Squad was having a really tough time keeping up with the other teams and didn't manage to get much points thanks to their incompetent drawer, Cartman. Though to be fair, not like the rest of the team was that good at guessing. However despite all of this, they still had a chance to not come in last place. All Cartman had to do was make a drawing that didn't completely suck and they probably would've been safe. Unfortunately he just had to screw it up somehow, which caused his team to be put up for elimination. And now, its time to see who will be the 5th eliminated contestant right here, right now, on Dream Island Plus!

The Villain Squad were walking to the elimination place, all glaring at Cartman

Cartman: What? You guys all seem mad at me for some reason.

Heather: Gee, I wonder why

Cartman: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's not like I did anything wrong.

Match: Really? Cause last I like, checked, you were the one who was like, drawing for us and totally like, lost us the damn challenge!

Cartman: Look you guys, in my defense, I did draw what they wanted me to draw.

Cabby: While that might be true, you drew the most offensive things you could've drawn for each prompt! Not to mention, that was the ugliest drawing of a burger I've ever seen in my life!

Cartman: HEY! It's not like you could've done better you damn jew!

Cabby: Uh, yes I could. That thing looked like it was drawn by an actual toddler, but even then a toddler, hell an infant could do better than that!

Cartman: SAY ONE MORE FUCKING THING AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!

Eggy: Will you two shut up already!? I can't take you two arguing right now!

Cabby: Oh be quiet Eggy! I don't see why you're complaining so much. If you're worried about being eliminated, then don't be, cause its obvious this FATASS is going.

Cartman: For the last damn time! I'M NOT FAT, I'M JUST BIG BONED!

Match: That is like, exactly what a fatass would say.

The rest of the team had a good laugh at Cartman's expense as he was red in the face full of rage!

Cartman: ALRIGHT THATS IT! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!

However, before Cartman was able to do anything, they all finally arrived at the elimination place where Woody was sitting their waiting for them.

Woody: Finally you guys are here. What took you all so long?

Ezekiel: Well, there was a bit of an argument eh. Mainly about who caused the team to lose.

Woody: Eh, I really don't care that much. Just sit down and get ready for the elimination, cause it starts right now!