1

Third person Pov

Devon sat in his room cleaning up all the bloody tissues around his room before the others came. Devon was always different at a young age he was diagnosed with an aggressive love disorder. He tried to stay away from relationships.

But then he found himself falling for his best friend David. He couldn't help himself David was the full package hood looks, personality and talent. He hates that out of all the people he could have fallen for it had to be his friend.

He was also worried that David would realize since sometimes he was pretty obvious with it. Soon everyone came and were doing there own thing. Chris and Jay were playing on the Xbox while Ethan and David watched tv.

"Where's darrian?" Devon asks hoping that he wasn't coming. Devon hated there relationship thinking darrian would try and steal David and he hated himself for being happy when the two had their little argument.

"He's on his way" Ethan says and then a few minutes later the door bust open. "Sup everybody!" Darrian says before placing a kiss on David's cheek. David made a fake disgusted face and rolled his eyes. "Eww" David says.

"Don't act like you ain't like it" Darrian says. "Oh I ain't gotta act" David says and Devon felt his eye twitch at their interaction they always interact like this and he hated it. He hated hearing people say they'd make a good couple.

"Hi Ethan" darrian says before sitting between Ethan and David. "Well then" David says. Ethan and darrian then got stuck deep in conversation while David watched the movie. Devon watched the other male admiring his features.

He then felt angry remembering his talk with darrian. He wanted to make sure darrian didn't have eyes for David but after their conversation he thinks he does. He asked darrian what his type was and was shocked.

He had described David perfectly and his blood boiled. "Alright see ya'll" darrian says getting up with Ethan following behind him. "Where ya'll going?" David asks. "Oh we just got quick errands to run we'll be back" Ethan says.

The tow quickly left before anybody else said something. Devon turned his attention back to David. 'All I want is you' Devon thinks to himself before rubbing his wrist through his sleeve.

Hope ya'll enjoyed