2

Third person Pov

Devon looked down at his phone waiting for a call or message from David. It sucks how down bad he was for the other male and his mental issues mixed with his disorder made things way worse. Devon sighed and put the phone down.

He had been wanting David for awhile and it sucks that he has to accept the fact that won't ever get that his heart hurt at the thought. He saw all that David went through and wanted to film the holes in his heart z

He wanted to take away the other males stress. 'I need a nice light skin with great hair and an amazing  personality' Darrian's words repeated in his mind. He felt his blood boil knowing he was taking about David.

"Who else could he have been talking about? Plus they always act all lovey dovey and ever since they squashed the beef they were closer than ever and Devon hated it. "Why is life so difficult?" Devon asks before rubbing his wrist.

He looked over at his trash can that was full of bloody tissues. 'I'm so messed' Devon thinks to himself with tears starting to fill his eyes. He felt like everyday he was continuing to go off the deep end which was horrible.

He wanted David to be the one to help him but he worried that if he found out what was truly going on he would desert him. "Why!?! Out of everyone why him!?! Why him!?! Why is he all I want?" Devon asks himself.

Soon his phone rung and he saw David's contact and got happier than he should have. He quickly picked it up and smiled once he heard the other males voice through the speakers.

I honestly don't ship them but I can't deny their chemistry and I wanted to write another new ship (by new I mean ship k haven't written before)

Hope ya'll enjoyed