7

Third person pov 

David's eyes widened in pure shock as devon continued to kiss him. Devon continued to kiss him as if he had been waiting for this moment forever which he kinda has. David's lips tasted just like he imagined and were so soft. Devon knew he should stop he knew he was ruining his friendship but he couldn't seem to care in this moment all that mattered right now was continuing to live out his fantasy. David felt his heart skip a beat and he quickly pulled away with a shocked expression. 

Devon looked down licking his lips trying to calm himself down. "I-i should go" David says but devon blocks his way. "What are you doing?" David asks. "Ion want you to just leave let's talk about this" Devon says. "Oh now we can talk like you ain't just kiss me a second ago" David says and devon sighs. "Please don't do this is exactly why i ain't wanna say nothing cause i ain't wanna lose you" Devon says with hurt in his tone. 

"Look i just need time to think this whole thing is a lot to handle" David says honestly looking away not sure what else to do. i mean how do you respond to something like this and the worst part was he didn't hate the kiss which made this more confusing. David left not looking back and was silent all day at home. "Found out the truth huh?" Darrian asks. "Just shut up i'd rather not discuss this" David says and his heart felt funny. 

"Don't be mad at me cause you were blind to the truth and you know devons going crazy right now especially with him being obsessed with you and all" Darrian says with a shrug. David just put his head in his hands trying to digest all this new information he just couldn't get what devon said and the kiss out his head. 'Did he like him? Why didn't he hate the kiss? why did the declaration warm his heart?'. 

"I'm going to bed" David says then lays in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what he's going to do. 

Only one more chapter 

Hope ya'll enjoyed