3

Third Person Pov

"Devon blowing up yo phone again?" Darrian asks from his spot on ethan's lap. "Oh hush" David says before letting out a small laugh at something devon said. "Ion get how a person can be so blind he obviously has feelings for you" Darrian says and david made a face. "Don't do that it's obvious anybody with eyes can tell except you cause you so deep in denial" Darrian says earning a scoff.

"I know you of all people ain't talking bout being in denial" David says motioning to the current position he was in. "No ya see i'm sure enough of my sexuality that doing these type of things ain't weird" Darrian says and ethan lets out a hum of agreement from darrian's shoulder. "Uh huh what d says" Ethan says earning a laugh from the male in his lap. David rolled his eyes before gagging.

He was told by many people devon had feelings for him but he didn't believe it he was sure that as close as they were he would have noticed by now plus he feels like people make two males being close weird. David looked down at his phone and saw three message notifications from devon. "Can't even look away for three seconds" david says to himself before responding to the messages.

"He's obviously in love with you I mean pay attention to the things he says and posts" darrian says and David rolled his eyes. "People always try to make something weird which you should know with how many ship us" David says with a disgusted look on his face. "That's different the fans are just being dumb cause I clearly ain't got feelings unlike Devon" darrian says.

"Yeah cause you got feelings for Ethan" David says and Darrian's face began to heat up before he gave David a death glare. "Shut up bro" darrian says before Ethan grabbed his neck turning him around so he could face the front. "Don't worry bout him mamas" Ethan says and David rolled his eyes at the interaction. 'Does he really have feelings?' David asks himself.

All he wanted now was to know the truth.

Hope ya'll enjoyed