4

Third Person Pov 

David opened his eyes being met with darrian who was staring down at him smiling. "Hello d" Darrian says and david looked around confused. "Darrian? What are you doing?" David asks and darrian smiles. "Only what must be done" Darrian says before pulling the covers off david's bed revealing the rope. "Why am i tied up?" David asks and darrian shrugged. "I needed yo attention" Darrian says beffore pulling out a board.  

"This is proof that your oh so perfect barney looking friend dotty has feelings for you" Darrian says and david rolled his eyes. "This chart proves nothing" David says. "Oh really? He posted you with a love song during PRIDE MONTH" Darrian says and david lets out a laugh. "Look i think i know what['s going on here just because and my rother are dl's don't mean something's going on here" David says. 

"Excuse me? I am straight as a pencil yo brother and i are just friends and if you say we like each other again word to my dead i will kill you" Darrian says. "You were sitting in HIS LAP" David says and darrian frowns. "Are we talking bout me and ethan or are we talking bout you and dotty?" Darrian asks. "Look these points mean nothing" david says. "You know what? Your in denial the dude literally blows up yo phone" Darrian says. 

"Well he blows up my phone with calls and texts while you tied me to a bed so.." David says while darrian untied him. "Look devon is in love with you and everyone even the fans see it but you the dude literally picked up up bridal style and hugs you from behind" Darrian says while david sits up. "I ain't got time for this" David says and then picked up his phone seeing sixteen texts notifications from devon. 

"Hmm that's a lot of texts" Darrian says. David just turned his phone off not wanting to deal with any of this at the moment he was so tired of people saying devon had feelings if his friend had feelings for him he would have been caught on and he's sure of it. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed