6

Third Person Pov 

Devon looked into the trash seeing all the bloody tissues and looking at all the texts he left david and he hated how angry he was when he didn't get a response. He knew he had a problem but he couldn't help it whenever he got attached he acted like this but it won't ever this bad but david was different. David made him feel things nobody else could and he felt like david was the first person to fully accept him for who he is. David was the only person who believed in his music career. 

Devon soon heard a knock at the door and put on Aa hoodie before getting up and he couldn't help the large smile that came across his face and he quickly pulled david into a hug earning a laugh. "Somebody happy to see me?" David asks teasingly. "Of course you ain't been answering the phone" Devon says. "Sorry my phone died on the way here" David says honestly all though he was here for a certain reason. Darrian and ethan came up with a plan and after arguing he agreed. 

When he walked in he took a deep breath before turning to his friend. "Devon you tell me everything right?" David asks and devon nods. "Of course i trust you d" Devon says and david smiled. "I'm glad to hear that so if you oh ion know had feelings for me you'd tell me right" David says and devon's eyes widened. "i-i um" devon says before letting out a small laugh making david raise an eyebrow. "You hungry?" Devon asks changing the subject making david start to question this. 

"Hungry for answers so what's up why you acting strange" David says. Devon felt his heart race and he felt hot all of a sudden and the hoodie was suffocating him. Soon it became to much and devon found himself spilling his guts out about his feelings and each word had davids heart skipping a couple beats. Devon then grabbed davids waist pulling him close and kissing all over his face. 

Welp this is something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed