5

Third Person Pov 

"You got feelings for my brother?" Ethan asks catching devon off guard. "No i mean how could i when darrian likes him" Devon says feeling his blood boil when he heard that. "What?" Ethan asks with his eyes now widened and giving devon his full attention. "Yeah we was talking and when he told me what kind if dude he was into he described david" Devon says. "Interesting" Ethan says and if devon ain't know better he would have thought ethan was mad. 

Obviously not as mad as he was but mad nonetheless. Later on ethan went back home and darrian was waiting for him. "You get anything?" Darrian asks referring to information. "Oh i got plenty like how you wanted to knock out the competition" Ethan says making darrian raise an eyebrow. "Huh?" Darrian asks. "Oh drop the act devon told me bout you" ethan says. "What did he say?" Darrian asks. "Oh just that you like my brother" Ethan says. 

"What!?!' Darrian yells/ask. "yep he told me you told him yo type and you descried david perfectly" Ethan says and darrian sighs. "I wasn't talking about david" Darrian says. "Really? Then who were you talking bout?" Ethan asks. "I can't say but i can promise you it ain't like that" Darrian says. "Alright well he didn't say anything about liking david" Ethan says and darrian groaned in annoyance. Everyone knows devon got feelings for david it's mad obvious at this point. 

"Maybe he'll tell the truth if david asks" Darrian suggests. "Naw he'll deny more cause he won't want to lose his friend" Ethan says. "Maybe so ut when the pressure gets to be to much trust me he'll crack trust me" Darrian says and ethan sighs. "Alright i trust you" Ethan says and they hatched a plan they just had to get david to agree to it. 

Ending this at ten chapters another trash book by yours truly 

HOpe ya'll enjoyed