Chapter 4: Davy Jones' Locker

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

The whole crew coughed and spit up water as they trudged and crawled ashore. It was a miracle any of them were alive after that drop. Their ship was completely destroyed though.

(Y/n) fell on her knees and panted heavily. Her body ached as she took in her surroundings. They were in Davy Jones' Locker. (Y/n) pushed herself up onto her feet, no matter how much her body protested. She couldn't give up yet. She had to find Jack.

"This truly is a godforsaken place." Gibbs said from beside her.

"I don't see Jack. I don't see anyone." (Y/n) observed.

"He's here." Barbossa reassured. "Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took."

"And does it matter? We're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack." Will complained.

"Witty Jack is closer dan ye think." Tia smirked, as she pet one of the crabs in her hand.

Just as she said that, the Black Pearl appeared over some sand hills, and slid down. Then the wave of crabs carried it into the water.

"Jack." (Y/n) whispered as she grinned widely.

"Impossible." Tai Huang muttered.

Ragetti pointed at the ship. "Boat." He uttered.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It's Jack."

Gibbs and the rest of the crew rushed forward as Jack came back on land by a longboat.

"It's the Captain!" Pintel yelled.

"A sight for sore eyes." Gibbs commented.

*squawk* "Hide the rum."

(Y/n) stayed a bit behind, suddenly growing nervous. Of course she was happy to see Jack, it was the happiest she had been in months. But she didn't know what he had been through while he was in here. What if he changed? What if he forgot about her?...What if he didn't love her anymore?

"Jack!" Gibbs exclaimed, as he approached Jack with open arms.

"Mr. Gibbs." Jack greeted.

"Aye, Captain."

"I thought so. I expect you're able to account for your actions, then." Jack scolded.

Gibbs looked confused. "Sir?"

"There's been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why? Why is that sir?" Jack demanded to know.

"Sir you're...you're in Davy Jones' Locker Captain." Gibbs told him.

Jack looked to the side awkwardly, before straightening up. "I know that. I know where I am. And don't think I don't."

"Jack Sparrow." Barbossa drawled as he stepped forward.

Jack smiled and went to greet him. "Oh, Hector. It's been too long. Hasn't it?"