Prolog

Two slender like humanized figurines were looking at each other in a office. They were covered in shadows exept of the eyes. One had green eyes and the other cyan blue eyes. The green eyed demons silhouette hsd carcass shaped ears while the blue eyed one had  wolf ears. "Remember this kid, you better not turn your back on me and you won't get hurt!" The green eyed said. The blue eyed demon noded "now go! Get your job done" the green eyed demon continued. The blue eyed demon turned around and left the office.

Meanwhile in the pentagram city a Sinner stood infront of the wall, looking at a poster of verozika mayday. She scoffed and snarled. You could see her cyan blue teeth glowing. Her green eye pierced in the red skylight of the pride ring. The Female Helhound kept looking at the poster "why do bitches like her have to be more succesful even when they don't deserve it?!" The Hellhound asked another sinner joined in. He was bigger then the Hellhound. His eyes were glowing white. His red Horns grew straight out of his silver hair. He had his hands on his pocked of his red jacked. He flexes his wings "well she looks very hot for the start" the sinner replied. The Hellhound snarled "Well of course! She fucks herself through the fame! Maybe that's why she gets so famous probably! Typical succubus!" The hellhound explained. The red horned sinner laughed "yes" he just replied.
Another Sinner joined the conversation. He had a appearance of a humanized golden dragon. His golden anthlers were darker then hks gold blonde hair. He flipped his long scaly golden tail . He was dressed very formal in a dark suit. "Seriously Enya? Are you really jealous of a succubus?! They cannot do anything else but to nut around" the golden dragon demon asked. The red horned demon bursted in laughter "good job you made Slasher laugh," The Hellhound responded. Her Name was Enya
The red horned demon was Slasher "how can you not if you hear such comments like Bolt does?!" He responded. The Dragon demon who was called bolt just smiled in his calm manner. His golden hydra pet sat on his shoulder, looking at the poster. One of the three heads gasped a few times. It sneezed Lightning Bolts out of its mouth wich hit right at the face of that succubuses poster. "Bless you" Bolt responded. Enya grunted "good one" she said she started walking while the guys followed "lets pick up crymini" she continued. The three demons were walking towards Valentinos Porn studio.

"Is she still working in that studio?" Bolt asked "yup" Enya replied "Poor cry! She should quit it before she becomes valentino's fuckslave" slasher pointed out "she is just a secretairy now" Enya responded. Bolt and slasher chuckled. Enya turned around the two stopped immediatly.
They stood infront of the studio.

The studio was a high cylinder shaped tower, covered in windows. In the Midddle of the building was a sign saying "XXX" while on the top of course was written 'porn studios'
On the side og the building was. A giant shield of a succubus. Enya got in. On the secretairy seat sat a cat. She was pretty slim. She was dressed up in short clothing exposing her red whine coloured fur. Her white patterns looked like from a skeleton. Tho she had no skull pattern on her face. Her Muzzle were still creamy white. She hissed as she saw the hellhound "chill puss! We are just picking up a friend!" Enya responded. The cat responded with a meowing growl like angry cats do in the streets "I do not talk to hound bitches" she responded. Anoter Demons got out of the door. She was small, her poofy punky hair giving her extra size. She had yellow and maghenta eyes. And had cream white fur with maggenta spots all over her. Her tail were maghenta just like the tips of her hair. She had black feet marking. Her clothing says she died in after the 80s since her clothe choics were the Punk fashion from the 80s. She was companied from a male sinner having on the top bothing on. He was just ad humanoid as slasher and Bolt with wolf ears. He looked at the blue hellhound "Crymini, your girlfriend is here" the wolf guy said biting his tounge while grinning "WE ARE NOT DATING" the hyena demon and Enya yelled in choir. The cat growled again "keep it down here!" The cat hissed "awww poor little Tinki Winky" Crymini daid, squishing the cats face. The cat shoved her off of her facr "first, its tinkerbelle! Secand get lost while you can so I csn concentrate better with the files!" The cat said. "Whatever you say" Crymini replied.

Crymini and Enya went off from the studio back to the other two sinners, waiting for her. Right at the stop Enyas phone started ringing. Enya looked at who called her "its my boss" Enya said and accepted the call "Hello, Deezy?" She asked "Enya! I call you to let you know you get promoted to be a main attraction of the dance club!"the phone replied. Enyas Puppydogs started sparkling "For real???" Enya asked "yes! Our dancer had an unfortunate accident and couldnt make it... in fact... she won't make it at all in the club ever" Deezy replied. "Thats some bad news" Enya said "but good for you! Now uts your chance to shine girl" deezy explained.  Enya smiled "I won't dissapoint you" Enya said "great! Your first performance will be at Saturday on 10 PM" Deezy said "thanks" Enya replied. Crymini stared at Enya with big eyes "YOU ARE GONNA BE A INDUSTRIAL DANCER?!" Crymink screamed Enya noded. Crymini instantly hugged her "I AM SO PROUD!!!" she howled.

A few hours passed
Enya and Crymini were at Enya's home trying out clothings flr the performance. She was wearing black rave pants with a neon blue accent in it. A neon blue top wich is covered by a bottom corset. She wore goggles "too bad you dont have these funky locks but... this will do" Crymini said. Enya posed a bit for Crymni to take a shot

Enya was so exited, she couldn't wait until it was satureday