chapter 1 the first performance

"ENYA YOU READY?" A robotic shreaking voice shouted as Enya sat infront of the Mirror, putting on her Eyeliner "yes! Just put the last touches" she said. She was very exuted but she kept calm. She had been practiced a lot for her dancing.  A robotic Fizarolli came in the backsgage "hello you look like a cybergothing queen already!" She said. It was Deezy who caught up on the phone the day she got promoted. "You will burn the dancefloor..." she said. Enya got confused "of course figurative! Not literally" the cyan black robofizz laughed and then she shook off her joke "jeeesh we deffenetly don't want that" she said. Enya noded. She went into the stage. It was dark.

"Sinners and hellborn" deezy started from the backstage on a microphone
The music started playing the song was from XRX with 'Tanz Schlampe' "Now it is time for our new star in this stage" the cyan lights started shining down to her while the Lazers were turned on, blinking in the beat, harmonizing with the sound. Enya started moving on the beat as the music really started to kick in so was she with her industrial dancing. Every few beats she kicked the air in the leg opposite fron the arms that she was moving, rotating her arms in few beats and moving her hips in a circle movement. She had been practicing industrial dancing even before she died. And kept on practicing in her afterlife as a hellhound. While she concentrated dancing she looked way back as she was alive, dancing on the Dancefloor in a nightclub.

She was living her live in her ways

She was living her live in her ways. Dancing like a a maniac on the floor, making people feel miserable whenever she gets jealous of them and in each night she danced wich was weekends she left with a guy, inviting her for a drink and to have some special moment. She wad known through those actions as a bitch especially when it came to her making people feel bad. Tho she was good in bed and at dancing.
Back then her liveform was dark brown, pale skin and she wore the same clothing as of now in her afterlife.
She took a break of the dancefloor to get a cocktail. She remembered she took a sip, passing out after investingating the dancefloor for people that were better then her.
She woke up in a basement, where a guy who had been shot fell infront of her legs tied up and spreaded out. She looked at the kidnapper who was a men who sat bext to her in the Nightclubs Bar she danced in "so youre the bitch who seeked for trouble?" He asked. Enya couldn't say anything. Her Mouth was tied up witj the Muzzle that has a Ball inside the mouth. "I took here to teach you a good lesson you will remember in your life!" The kidnapper said. He kicked the dead man away "not even your friends. Can help" he pointed out Enya looked at the dead men and then back up at the Kidnapping shaking her head "thats funny! You say you don't even know him and probably even was with him on bed. Man you really are a bitch. He took a knife. He walked up to her, Unzipping his pants he touched his cheeck "and my dear... you will die as one" he said before it happened

Enya shook off her thoughts about her death and kicked in the beat. Keep on dancing until the beat got slower and the song stopped. Sinners cheered at her. One of them even shouted "THIS IS THE CYBERGOTHIC DANCE QUEEN IN THE ENTIRE HELL" wich filled the little sinner Hellhound with joy. Her Boss Deezy ran up to her to hug her with the stretchable fizarolli arms. "YOU ROCKED! YOU WERE BETTER THEN THE DANCER BEFORE AAAAA" she screamed. Later on after celebrating together in the dancefloor she went with a random male sinner off of the club like the old times.
Little did she knew the bunch of sinners were not the only obe seeing the dance. There were social Media entries in the entire hell, even the 666 news announced the jealous tone and expression of Katie Killjoy proved it was the best one so far.
The next day she met up with Crymini after leaving the sinner she hook up with. "You were awesome!" Crymini shrieked  in exitement. Enya was confused about what she was talking about, not knowing about what was going on Enya just looked at the little Hyena "you havent looked around the media yet did you" she asked in a unamused manner. Enya shook her head. Crymini pointed at the screen of the 666 bews where Enya was at the stage. The Hellhound wided her green eyes. She could only say one thing "wow"
As enya and crymini looked at rhe screen on the building a Demon walked pass by them. She was a hellhound aswell but much mire different then Enya. She had pink black wings and Horns like a succubus had. The rest were like Hellhound. Her dog race was like a dobermann in brown. She had a pink nose. Her eyes were pink and yellow. She looked at Enya "if I have to be honest, you don't deserve that fame!" She said. Crymini got anger "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT" she yelled "isnt succubuses a bit too ovverrated? I think you would be too busy with whoring around anyways" Enya said "if she ever reach about the ankels wich she wouldn't" Crymini replied. The Sinners giggled. The hybrith scoffed "whatever!" She just said and walked pass by. Enya and crymini started walking sround the street for having a fun time

 Enya and crymini started walking sround the street for having a fun time