chapter 5 getting closer

At the dance club Deezy and Enya had a discussion "so you want him as your bodyguard?" She asked. Enya nodded. The robofizz took a closer look at the cyan wolf demon. "I don't know... he is pretty slim" she answered "he has a good aiming" Enya replied. Cyan put deezys head closer to him, bowing down to the small animatronic " see this ripped poster here?" Cyan asked, pointing the half ripped poster from the performer before enya "yes?" "Can you see the eye?" He asked "yeah! What the fuck do you want?" Deezy asked. He took his two revolvers shooting with one and the next right after. Both bullets hit the eye of that half torn poster. Deezy was amazed "whohow! Thats some good aiming! " she squealed "yeah you better not piss me off... the 'slim' man has another abillity!" Cyanide mentioned. "Trust me... he was an assasine" Enya mentioned "oh shit" deezy said "well I heard about a group of assasins being in ghe pride ring. The boss wants them to follow their orders so they wouldn't have to kill them. I am afraid more then that I cannot tell... I hope its not that assasin group" Deezy mentioned. Cyanide stood silent. Deezy didn't like that at all that he dis not responded. "Look... as long as you keep yourself and enya save and do not get to your former  boss it should be fine! Please keep in mind, you might get targetet" Deezy explained. Enya was suprises her boss has actual knowledge about buisnesses like that. However, if enya asked how she knew things like this and how to handle she wouldn't dare to tell her how or where. Enya didn't made a huge deal about it.

Deezy shook her robotic head "anyway, any performance Idea for this weekend?" She asked "actually... yes... " Cyanide replied. Deezy looked at the bodyguard "we thought about unterwelt from suicide commando and I kind of have a clothing Idea for her. Not that she has the same clothings in her wardrobe" Cyanide mentioned. Deezy bursted in laughter. Enya only blushed.
Cyan took out his phone "how about we get sone shit like this?" Cyanide asked showing enya a outfit. It had a full gasmask, a split dress out of latex and purple cyberlox. Enyas green eyed dialated as she was looking at it "Need it" she said.

The next day they went shopping and had luck. Enya tried thecoutfit on cyan took photos of the outfit

 Enya tried thecoutfit on cyan took photos of the outfit

That was the time where Cyan realised something. He had a lot of fun with the hellhound he was guarding and assisting. He felt hot in his face. Enya realised it as she saw he started blushing. "Hey, you ok? You look at me like I was a bag of chips" she said. It was true. Cyans Eye dialated " oh I am so sorry.... you... " he started. He stuttered and without to realise he bursted "you are beautiful" Enya started blushing "wh" Enya started. Cyan realised what he just said and went red. Enya blushed too, looking at the floor "thanks..." she said. So one really said this before. Something more like 'yo hottie' or 'hey bitch show me your tits.' Cyans compliment was very intense.

Cyan looked away from the hellhound "l- lets discuss the performance! Are the background dancers gonna keep dancing on the pole?" Cyan stuttered. Enya looked at him with a smug face "no. This time they should dance along with me" Enya said. Cyan kept blushing as he realised enya stared at him. He realised he was getting flustered "A-and the s- song?" He stuttered . Enya came closer "unterwelt from suicide commando"
Cyanide couldn't breath properly anymore. Enya realised they were still in the store. She blushed and went back in the cabinet she tried her clothing on.

She got carried away with her lust again. She was emberassed by that. But exept of cyan no one complimented her. That must probably carried her away.  She got out of her cabinet once she changed. They paid off the price and went out again. Enya was carrying her bag with the clothing. Cyan was thinking about something. He looked at the sinner hellhound. He realised they got very close. Cyan decided to pick up Enya. She just stared at her bodyguard "hey, no need to make your sweet feet tired" he said. Enya smiled. She chuckled at the statement. Since Cyan waa right. Enya had blue glowing toe beans. Wich were very unique. They both made om their way back home. They were even sleeping together at night.

The  show started that satureday and the performers did what was planned at the clothing store. Cyan was looking very softly during her performance The social media on sinstagtam went wild after the performance ended.

Wich caughed someone very familiar in one of these two's life

Wich caughed someone very familiar in one of these two's life. It was a hybrith of hellhound and succubus. The same one that Enya met in sin city as Crymini was countering her very hard. She called someone "did you convinced deezy to hire me yet?" She asked she went silent for a few secands for her phone partner to respond"so I can just apply as the barkeeper and hooker? PERFECT!" She said. She hooped up her cellphone "time to fuck that bitch up" the hybrith said, looking with her succubus coloured eyes in her mirror.