chapter 2 friendship

the days under the week for rhe hellhound was hanging out with Bolt, slasher and Crymini. As it was Valentinesday Enya bought 9 chocolage praline for herself and one for Crymini. At night she took her time to eat up her chocolates while watching some NetVox

At the next morning o

n Enya's door it ringed

n Enya's door it ringed. Enya just woke up from this. After dressing up she went to the door .
Her eyes glowed orange and she was enraged for being woken up "WHO DARES TO WAKE ME UP LIKE THIS?"
Enya shouted, opening the door. Infront of the door was a very well known demon in the pridering. It was Angeldust, Cryminis coworker and the most popular pornstar in hell "uh... it is 2pm sugartits" he said. Enya snarled at the big slender figured jumping spider. She scoffed annoyed "angeldust? What the fuck do you want?" Enya asked. The Hellhound was rather shocked. Angeldust sucked on his popstickle with a pokerface "for your show a few days ago, honey!" Angel said, he got in her appartment "Cry told me everything about it I am impressed!soon you wil be as good as I am" angeldust explained, he made himseld comforgable om the couch "well this had to be celebrated! I got a good movie to watch" angeldust said. He looked at the DvD room Enya had "perfect" he said "hey sweetie, is thah thing on?" Angeldust asked as he smirked "on the tv there is a channel switcher wich can switch from HTC to gaming or go dvd. The Button on the right side should be for the DVD player" Enya explained "how come yoj habe a streaming device and still have a DVDplayer?" Angeldust asked. "I got the dvd player somewhere after I came in hell. I am a 90s kid" Enya explained "sweet" Angel said. He switched to the dvd And put the CD in thw player. He took the remote control "well I remembef clearly how jealous you were at me for being... Famous" Angesdust started "yes but being a pornstar isn't the only one that can make you famous". The spiderboy played the video. He had all of the sudden a frown wich was a smile before. "Not a good way either... if I knew" Enya looked shocked at rhe screen crymini and theat from the studios were in that Movie. What happened next Enya still wished to unsee this. The movie sas undescribeable and for Enyas sickening reaction it should 't be explained further. The blue Hellhoumd felt the chocolate she at the other day and rushed to the bathroom. The threw everything out she ate yesterday. Angeldust lauhed at her, taking a selfie. Before he got into his serious state again.

Enya came back from the Bathroom she looked angry at the pornstar sitting infront of enyaa He leaned  back on the couch and holded his face

Enya came back from the Bathroom she looked angry at the pornstar sitting infront of enyaa He leaned  back on the couch and holded his face. He let out a deep sigh "Look being a pornstar fucking sucks" angeldust mentions. "Especially if you are the pimps main toy!" Angeldust continued. "Whats that supposed to mean?" Enya asked  "val is forcing you to do things you don't want. He threathened cry and Tinker bad things are gonna happen if they don't comply"  angel dust explained. He sobbed "I fucking hate him. So if you think you can be jealous of me being controlled around youre fucked up, honey" angeldust said.
Enya's face went shocked up was this how angel worked? Was crymini dealing with that too? Is she ok? Enya was jealous at angels fame but she never thought what depht he had to pass to get there and come to think of it, the hellhound realised he didn't even wanted to do all of this in the first place. 
Enya started to feel pity for Angel and Crymini.

Later on in the porn studios she tried to confront Valentino about this.  Enya ended up hurting innocent workers with her Anger. She had a certain power to make flashy Illusions like glitching screens with chromatic abbiration. Their frequence of her Powers were fast and could cause seizure to the surroundings. Unfortunatly Valentino was protected since he wore his heargshaped pink sunglasses and vox standing next to Val was just a screenface. These were very unaffective of Enya's flashing powers. Enya realised that and turned around. Valentinos other bitches had seizures just like the other workers there. Valentino didn't liked it at all and vox laughed at the thoughts what was about to happen. "So you are messing with my people and me, dear" he asked. He pettet her chin "For someone who is not a personal slave I will show no empathy towards you jackshits that try to put down my buisness!" The moth explained. Enya gulped "I have to admit my dear. I never have seen such powers. But you are working for a robotic fizarolli and that makes you lose my respect" Valentino continued. He let out a smirk. "Don't worry. Your little friend cry got set free... she is no use for me after that movie you mentioned " valentino chuckled "what did you do to her?" Enya asked "nothing that will happen to you" Valentino said "sorry... you lost your chance to take her place" Val said. He called his bodyguards. They all came in, crowding the hellhound.THE bodyguards beated her up with the right. She wasn't beaten up to death but her wounds still looked bad.she still could move. After the beating session Valentino bowed down to the hellhound "next time you ever cross the studios, I will make sure you won't be able do do shit no more" Valentino said. His threat was very clear. If something worse then being bruised up will happen she could forget her afterlife.

  At home she looked at herself. Her bruises were visible under her blue fur. Even her green eye one of her Bodyguards punchef were red. Her Nose didn't stopped bleeding until she arrived home. She knew first aid so she took care of her wounds.
It was under a week so she could easily rest all her bruises up.

Her bruises were all healed up until her next performance at the weekend.

Deezy heard about what happened

Deezy heard about what happened. She offered Crymini a performance with Enya. Wich she agreed during Enya's industrial dancing. She has now two Background dancers. A hellborn Hellhound named Melony
And a sheep demon namef Lups. They did a great job

 They did a great job