chapter 9 the gluttony ring

It was a day like all days in the pride ring. Crimes had been made here and there, some demons fighting in a combat amd the 666 news almost seemed to be boring. That was holding up since the last few months after Flakka got defeated. Enya was the Main attractiom in the dancefloor. Through the mafia her and Cyanide ended up joining they got even more bodyguards.

Enya was just shopping for the next party in the gluttony ring. Queen beelzebub invited her to a party the comming friday.  Her cybergothic clothing was all black and yellow she bought. Cyanide bought himself as well black and yellow stuff "ugh... my Nickname won't make any sense anymore!" Cyan grumbled "well.. put your last name on your shirt" Enya joked.  Cyan chuckled "cannot run away from it anymore. If not cyanide then its fucking Lipton Ice tea" Enya got a call after Cyan joked about his own name . She looked at her phone and was suprised to see it was Angora the rabbit that helped them out of the mess

Enya accepted the call "Hello, Enya here!" She said "Enya! A suprise from you to accept my calls! Do you mind to come over to the greed ring? I have a very little but secret mission for you" Angora asked. Enya went to cyanide "open the goddamn portal go the greed ring!" Enya said "I see asmodeous gave you one of his rings"
"No it was Leviathan... we will come  to you as soon as possible" Enya replied. Enya hooked up the phone while Cyan opened the portal with a green gem on a ring. It opened directly to the Mansion of the Galante family. Enya went to the door wich lead to the Rabbits office. Angora expected their arrival. She prepared flyers. She didn't look as happy as she should "sit down..." she said. The couple did "the mission is very simple... make advertisements"

Angora said. She gave the flyers to enya "the first few stacks are already sent to deezy in your Nightclub..." Angora mentioned. "Your mission to all you people is collecting sinners and hellborns and sent them to my arcade... " Angora explained "if this succeed you will be rewarded with money... " the Rabbit smiled but very little after that offer. Enyas ears lowered "I know that look" enya said. The rabbit perked up her ears "your arcade is not being visited as much as you expected..."Enya mentioned she turned around and opened a portal to the mansion cyan was with crymini and deezy before "they are out on missions... and buisness... its fine to lead you around what is going on" they entered the portal. "Lets have a walk... look around" Angora said. The three were walking around the halls. Enya looked at all the pictures. She noticed the don she never actually met, she noticed the underboss. She noticed mostly the Consiglere. The more she looked around the halls. The more she noticed one thing. No cyan blue fluffy rabbit was in any picture. Just the one in a certain hall. "Thats not it! In their ship there is no single picture of me! In their restaurant I do not hang in the bar! I get lesser and lesser credits for my works. No one appreciated my doing. I trap demons in my arcade! I deserve more credits then anyone over here!" The Rabbit ranted about her problems. Cyan pointed at the hall of fame "what about-" he started "this thing is when oir buisness was just growing. Timed were different. As our cartel grows I had been pushed to the shadows more and more. At my works I had been told no one cares! I am just the consigleres wife for them. A little rabbit no one lays eyes on!"  "This isn't true you are an overlord!" Enya mentioned "it does not matter when the rest of the heads are overlords too... " Angora mentioned. "All I ask is just try to get demons in my arcade so I can be happy about at least something"  angora explained. Cyanide and enya looked at each other. 

Some days later Enya got to meet Queen Beelzebub from the gluttony ring. While Cyanide, Deezy and crymini sent out the Flyers  to the Hellhounds and Imps, Enya was at stage performing with the Queen bee. After the first song was being performed, Beelzebub made an announcement "Hey bitch that was hot as fire!!! Applause to my favorite sinner Hellhounde Enya!" She started howling while the other Hellhounds howled along. "Thats not it bitches. Our other starguest Lipton and Crymini and our fizarolli Deezy are sending out flyers for a Visit in Angora's Arcade in the greed ring! So if you like Video games ans some entertainment you are very welcome!" Beelzebub said. The hellhounds were howling.
Some times passed and Enya had a wide grin "so your roboticfizarolli said you have a nightclub?" Beelzebub said "yes she owns it. I am the main performance there" Enya explained beelzebub flied infront of Enya "aw sugar cupcake how about we do the next party at your night club?" She asked. Enya yelped in exitement "that would be Awesome!!!" Enya agreed

"Alright" now that had been cleared up! Lets party!!!" Beelzebub howled

"Alright" now that had been cleared up! Lets party!!!" Beelzebub howled. Cyan and Beelzebubs boyfriend who was none other then Vortex, Verozikas bodyguard came across the girls "we don't like to crush it... but Cry's all over the place!" Tex said "I have seen one of her porn shit and I am concerned that will just happen now again!" Cyan said. Enya mumbled "oh cryyyyyyy" she said "wait a minute... you mean that little Hyena sinner?" She asked. Enya noded. Beelzebub gagged "ugh I think my cotton candy wants out... NOPE not gonna happen" Beelzebub said. She became bigger.
The last thing you would seen was how Crymini got tossee out of the building by a giant angry bee hellhound " I am sorry sourcream but your vibe from the porn is too disgusting" she shouted before closing the doors. Crymini had her face planted on the floor "I regrwt my decision agreeing to the porn...." Crymini mumbled. Cyan grunted, trying not to burst into laughter "Well thats how you could do that too! I thought about knocking her off but ok" he pointed out.

Later on as Enya and Beelzebub said good bye until the next week they went back to the pride ring. In their apartment Enya and Cyan were talking "we should take a look around the arcade tomorrow" Enya said "thats a good Idea... we should take crymini with us.of course if she is not getting kicked out there too" Cyan chuckled "poor cry... that tape seem to ruin a lot of her" Enya said "lets not think about that and get somw rest" cyan sai. They went to bed