chapter 10: sharkbait Vex Ooh ha ha

The next day Enya, crymini, Deezy and Cyanide were visiting the arcade. The Arcade had bricks as walls . Tge cheiling and the floor were decorated with LED light. On the ceiling it was blue LED and on the floor it was pink LED. The Arcade had different themes. Combats, pong, donkey kong, flapoy bird like games but with other demons. It was now full of imps and hellhounds.  Cyanide noticed one certain arcade console and grinned wide as he saw it. 'Hitman flakka' you ouöd play as flakka and shoot away the enemies. The enemies were sprite sharks and sprite imps. He threw a coin instantly in that arcade and started playing it. He shot with flakka the imps and as he lost all his live for not watching he laughed out instead of raging players hitting the button. Angora stood next of him "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU FUCKING CUNT" he screamed. "I see you figured ozt what my bullets are doing?" Angora said. The wolf demon did not expected the rabbit, jumping at her sudden noise. Angora grinned at Cyan "hello mr ice tea" she said in a teasing way.  "Hello mrs galante" Cyan only responded.   Deezy stood behind the rabbit demon. She picked her up. Angora started to squeal until she realised it was her own fizarolli "Deezy!!" She shouted, playing with her hat "how is the nightclub doing?" She asked "very good. We started to sell Beezlejuice" Deezy replied "you don't say- oh I am happy for you! Vortex was just here to check up the arcade and tried instantly all games here!" Angora explained "goofball! He will be one of our bodyguards in the Nightclub for the next saturday" Deezy explained. "I am happy for you guys! You see as an overlord I kinda have contacts with most of the kings... tho I kinda have beef with mammon..." Angora explained.

Crymini was looking around the arcade. She noticed one console glitching around. A shark demon appeared in the screen. He pointed at  the screen

the shark haf differenr shades of grey, was wearing black and had red eyes.
Crymini noticed a red button where was written do not push. The shark was pointing at that specific button. Cryminis curiousity awoke and she pushed that button. The arcade blew in lightning bolts. In those bolt the shark approached in full hd. He stretched. All the other demons were in shock. Angora shooked uo together as she had seen it. Enya stood next to the little hyena demon "Crymini, what did you do?" She asked  "look here here are those worthless bitches" the shark said "who forgot to sent you to abortion?" Crymini asked. The sharked laughed "you saved me after all! Great job at being so stupid to get tricked to free me" Angora walked up to the group with Cyanide and Deezy "Vex... spitting out fucking bullshit as always?" angora said "and you are just pathetic as always." The shark named vex responded. Deezy stepped to the shark "and you are not? Last time I checked you let yourself tricked  to get into the arcade" deezy said "I am not listening to a piece of bolt" Vex answered  he kicked down the robotic fizarolli, took the joystick out of the console he came from and before deezy could szand up, he stabbed her on the chest, kicking the robot constantly. The other Demons went a few steps back. The other demons gor evacuated by Angora's Bodyguards.
Deezy was just a liveless broken robot, looking like a junk of empty cans. Vex went up to Enya "listen you bitch! I am gonna go after you, if you get to your trash stage ever again you worthless bitch!" The shark screamed.

Cyan shot at Vex. He jumped scared. Cyan missed the shot "dance bitch" he said, shootikg at vex constantly to rhw point he left the arcade.

Angora turned around to Crymini. She did not look very happy, in fact she was very mad. They went to the office "why would you push the button where its clearly written the button is NOT TO BE PUSHED?!" Angora screamed. She thumbed with her left foot. The rabbit paced. Her anger had been shown as her feet thumbed in every simgle step. "There was a GOOD REASON these buttons are here. To release them so I can sacrifice the victims I have to my DEALMAKER in HEAVEN at the extermination day!" Angora explained. Bill entered the arcade office Crymini was about to cry "THE WORST THING IS DEEZY IS NOW BROKEN"
"To be fair, I never was a fan of those sextoys anyways" bill said angora went close to the fox demon. Glaring at him with the turquoice purple eyes. "You don't even know det what is going on! Crymini released oke of our victims out of the arcade and beated up the fizarollk I reprogrammed!" Angora explained.  Bill responded to the glare with a kiss. "Good news! Thats your chance to test the hostile demon hunting robot you created!" Bill replied. "Yet its still in progress! Rabbot might have bugs!" Angora responded.  "It is an urgent case?" Bill asked "yes? Its vex we are talking about?" Angora responded "spendid now up to the plan" Bill said. Before Angora went to the others again she thumbed with her left foot "idiot" she said "you know I am right!" Bill responded. Angora turned around to the other three demons. "First of all, until Vex is not back in his arcade console or ELIMINATED, Crymini will be banned from the arcade!" Angora explained "What?!" Bill grabbed her tail "I am sorry, but actions can have their consiquences" angora responded. Bill took her away. Angora turned to enya and Cyanide "what you gotta do is getting our test subject. It is scanning up enemies and friends. If you are an enemy, it will try to get you in my arcade or eliminate you itself!" Angora explained. Bill opened a portal and took out the robot.

The robot looked much alike angora. But metally and instead of fluffy ears it has light bulbs she had a shirt  of the band "depeche mode" on  "be careful with it. Any kind of attacks will mark you as enemies. Do NOT beat it up, show no agression whatsoever." Angora explained. Enya took the robot " I wish you two good luck." Angora said

At the Nightclub angora drunk some beezlejuice "I am banned from Beelzebubs club AND the arcade!  This week turns out shittier then I thought" crymini cried. Enya gave her headpads "I convinced beelzebub to unban you after our gig next week is done, and once vex is finished you are more then welcome in the arcade" Enya explained. "Speaking of vex we should discuss our plan." Cyan groaned. "Uhm... yeah... he... claims I am his... girlfriend now since I was the one freeing him... I got his number and contact... I can invite him over here" Crymini explained. "Genius!" Cyanide responded. Enya smiled and pushed the button on the robots chest she got from the galante pair earlier.
Rabbots eyes glew up blue. She looked at cyan driving with her wheeled shoed to him " I am rabbot. Species rabbit You are?" She asked. "Cyan.... wolf demon?" Cyan responded confused.  The rabbot pointed to itself and then at cyan "Rabbit....wolf....rabbit....wolf" it responded. This goes over amd over. Cyan wanted to take his guns. Enya recognized his anger and showed him to deezys office, looking the door "ENYA WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled out of the other room "I am sorry! Do NOT show any agressive reaction and do NOT attack the robot! You are gonna damage our plan" Enya explained "FINE! WHATEVER" he just screamed
Enya went to the rabbot "My name is rabbot rabbit. Who are you" the rabbot asked "Enya, Sinner hellhound" Enya responded "Rabbit... hellhound.... rabbit.... hellhound" rabbot responded pointing at itself and enya

"thats enough.... I need your help! Listen good" Enya said "rabbot good listener" rabbot responded "we have a problem with a shark demon named vex" enya replied "shark vex? Got it. Sharks are targetted to aks for their names"

Later on Vex arrived in the night club with the sledgehammer. Enya was just beginning with the performance.
The othee demons were aboit to run "and here is our special guest!". Rabbot was alerted and hunted after vex. "My name is rabbot! Identity scanned. "

rabbot said and scanned "demon shark detected! Name please" rabbot said " I am god!" Vex said "incorrect name!" Rabbot responded "nunja buisness now fuck off" vex said shoving the rabbot to side. The rabbot followed the shaerk. After a while vex had enough with the robot. He hit the rabbot with the sledgehammer.

After the hit rabbots appearance changed. She had a sharper appearance, her eyes glew pink just like the ears and she looked more menancing.

"Enemy detected! Enemy decetced. Defend mode activated"
The rabbot said, shooting lazers at vex. Vex ran away. The performance had now a big show with the lazers. But the nightclub was demolished after the chase. Rabbot toon Vex on the hands and carried him. Crymink walked upnto him, showinf her phone to show him she blocked his mumber "I was never your girlfriend you prick!" She just said. Rabbot drove him away after the sentence

Since then he was never seen ever again.

At the next day in Galantes mansion crymini sat with Bill and Angora "I truely apologizw for what I did. I promise to never push any buttons again. Vex has been taken back to his prison. They couldn't have done it without you... well. I heard you have a disgusting history. I am gonna talk ro valentino to set you off your job and I offer you a new one that suits better for you?" Angora asked "does that mean?" Crymini asked "welcome to our buisness new bartender" Angora said, giving her the card.
Crymini jumped out of happyness.