病弱 - Sickly

✿•"Azura! Goodness! What are you doing outside? You are too sick to be wandering off like that!" A petite woman shouted

✿•"Azura is outside again?" A priest asked. "Unfortunately." The nun said, hand holding the fabrics of her skirt. "Azura seriously. You can't even stand for too long before coughing blood." She said, rushing over to the girl's side. The short haired girl was ushered inside. "Please, sit down for a while." The woman sighed. The blue eyed girl sighed. "I get that it's unfair that you can't play as much as the others but your sickness is really bad. The raven haired woman frowned. "Of course sister." Azura looked to the side. •✿•Just as she was about to close her eyes for a moment, she began to violently cough a sticky red substance. "Oh dear! Yuno! The handkerchief over there! Quickly!" She shouted to the boy who just managed to walk through the door. Getting the seriousness of the situation, he hurried over to them, placing the white handkerchief to her bloodied lips. •✿•Momentarily her coughing eased as she began to ease down. "Come here. It's all over your hands." Sister Lily soothed. "You shouldn't try that again. You know you can't stand for too long." Lily said, dampening the cloth with her magic. "I understand." She replied, uninterested. "You said that the last five times. How many times will you hide behind that lie before we all stop believing you?" Yuno asked. •✿•"What would you know Yuno? You can walk under the sun with ease. I can't go anywhere without being carried. What's the point of having strong mana if I can't even use it like you can? All I can do is wait for my death to sooth me of this never ending pain." She turned her gaze to the tall boy. "Azura! Don't talk like that! You never know, a miracle could happen!" Sister Lily scolded. "As you say sister." Azura said in a low voice. •✿•"Sister Lily!" An familiar shout was heard throughout the walls of the church. All Azura could do was lower her gaze to the floor. "Oh dear." Lily sweat dropped while smiling, and walked outside. Azura could only here Asta's scream of pain from being hit by Sister Lily's 'Holy fist of love' and the others working outside. •✿•'Woah! Azura has an amazing talent in magic! It's as if she was a noble!'✿•'It's a shame she can't use it without her sickness ruining it for her.'✿•'Stay in bed. It's better for you.'✿•'Azura. Outside of the church is not for you. It's safer inside.'✿•She could only hear the voices of her family babying her for her illness. If only it could have been better. If only she had a stronger body. She angrily grunted at the thought of it. Jealous. She was jealous. They always looked upon her like a baby taking their first steps. 
"Yuno is the hope of the church!" The father shouted. Of course. It was always Yuno. He was always everything you were not. It's funny. Yuno had always been the crybaby of the group, now he's built walls over his crying heart and became braver. Asta. The loud obnoxious moron of the group. They were easily the most lovable characters. Even though having spent fourteen of her years with them, she's still never really knew them as everyone did. The were always out and about. The only thing she ever knew about them were their names, ages and most common trait. Asta, who never gave up and Yuno, the now cold hearted pretty boy. •✿•She seemed to have zoned out so far she failed to realize that the sister and Yuno were in the church at all. She also failed to realize how sleepy she was as she fell asleep faster that she could have ever imagine. 'The grimoire ceremony is coming soon, but what's the point of even going? Getting one won't magically cure me.' Was the final thought of the drifting girl before she was gone until the next day. 

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹ ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

 * ꙳ ✦ ⊹